Just in case anyone was in any doubt that the EDL were..

Were you there on Saturday?

I heard they never got near Tower Hamlets :D So much for "There are streets and well march where we want!"

So you think getting battered* and wandering around insulting and threatening people is the way forward? :confused:

John X

*battered as in drunk, not as in beaten up.

No I wasn't there I was earning a living . Not everyone in the edl is as you say a thug just like every muslim is not a suicide bomber however a suicide bomber is a tad more dangerous than a drunken fool at a march wouldn't you agree? . And you know full well our friend mrs may banned the march in fear of people offending the religion of peace.

And you know full well our friend mrs may banned the march in fear of people offending the religiin of peace.

Actually she banned all marches in the area on the advice of the Met, as they feared it was too soon after the riots to be able to police safely.

And I'd be careful about claims that Islamic extremists are a tad more dangerous than right-wing extemists. You're on very dodgy ground there. :suspect:

Serious question though. Do you think 'Sir' Tommy is a political prisoner?

John X

Actually she banned all marches in the area on the advice of the Met, as they feared it was too soon after the riots to be able to police safely.

And I'd be careful about claims that Islamic extremists are a tad more dangerous than right-wing extemists. You're on very dodgy ground there. :suspect:

Serious question though. Do you think 'Sir' Tommy is a political prisoner?

John X

Tommy is tommy and will always be the same and will never bow down to the law because in his eyes he has done nothing wrong its pointless us talking about it really. And as for me being on dodgy ground why is that then? how.many right wing extremists have blown tube trains up killing innocent people .... never. . In fact name me any right wing murders of muslims in this country or any religion? Don't rave to me about some loony in norway cus that has nothing to do with this country which the edl.wants to remain ENGLISH

Archived