The double standard of religious exemptions.

danot

I didn't realise the discussion of topics on this forum necessitated some personal involvement or interest in the subject matter.

It doesn't necessitate it (nobody's saying it does) but the question is still valid; why are you commenting on something that you supposedly have no interest in?

I'm sure there are threads and blogs out there on knitting but I'm not interested in knitting so why would I want to comment on them even though I'm free to do so? The only reason would be if I was trolling.

Law abiding Brits? Who's that then? Tommy Robinson, banged up for breaching his bail conditions? I'd like to see you pin that one on a Muslim. Or Darrell Copeland, banged up for attacking a copper last Saturday? See

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23984164-five-months-for-protester-who-hit-policeman-at-far-right-demo.do

Those 2 are just a tiny minority.

They dont reflect the feelings of the majority of law abiding Brits ;)

Saying that bf if you have no interest in the matter (as youve just admitted) you may as well go post on another thread.

My interest is in the truth and highlighting the lies that are told about a community of people who rarely post here to give their side of the story.

Just in case you didn't know, I don't like the burka any more than I like seeing fat blokes in the football strips I mentioned earlier. It's anachronistic and unattractive in my view, but my view is irrelevant in how people choose to dress.

Just for the record if you're encouraging my withdrawal from the thread because I have no stated interest in the subject matter, what's your interest or anyone else here who objects to it, one thing's for sure no ones compelling any of you to wear this garment.

My interest is in the truth and highlighting the lies that are told about a community of people who rarely post here to give their side of the story.

In other words then, you do have an interest in the 'subject matter' being discussed on this thread.

Just in case you didn't know, I don't like the burka any more than I like seeing fat blokes in the football strips I mentioned earlier. It's anachronistic and unattractive in my view, but my view is irrelevant in how people choose to dress.

Just for the record if you're encouraging my withdrawal from the thread because I have no stated interest in the subject matter, what's your interest or anyone else here who objects to it, one thing's for sure no ones compelling any of you to wear this garment.

Im not discussing this subject with someone who has as good as admited trolling.

It doesn't necessitate it (nobody's saying it does) but the question is still valid; why are you commenting on something that you supposedly have no interest in?

I'm sure there are threads and blogs out there on knitting but I'm not interested in knitting so why would I want to comment on them even though I'm free to do so? The only reason would be if I was trolling.

See my response above.

When I start asking you why you contribute to particular threads you might be in a position to question my motives, not that I've the slightest interest in courting your approval.

Anyway your sole interjection is irrelevant to the matter at hand.

Im not discussing this subject with someone who has as good as admited trolling.

That's fine and an opinion you're perfectly entitled to, but would you like to address the issues I've raised on the OP rather than my motives for posting them?

That's fine and an opinion you're perfectly entitled to, but would you like to address the issues I've raised on the OP rather than my motives for posting them?

I can do that but for clarity, make your point again please.

That way there can be no confusion.

See my response above.

Already have done in case you haven't noticed.

When I start asking you why you contribute to particular threads you might be in a position to question my motives, not that I've the slightest interest in courting your approval.

You can ask me whatever questions you wish bf and I'm not questioning your motives - I'm simply flagging up a clear inconsistency in one of your statements, one that you've now retracted by admitting you do have an interest after all.

As for courting my approval, why would you wish to do that and why would you assume I'm wanting to give you my approval? I can't think of anything worse than approving an inconsistant, hypocritical troll.;)

Anyway your sole interjection is irrelevant to the matter at hand.

I agree and approve!:o:hihi:

Archived