Why do some people believe in aliens

Certainly looks that way, its thought that there are plumes of algae's locked up in ice on some moon or other, apparently we have photographic proof of discolorations in the ice that there is no other explanation for.

Its still life no matter how advanced.

I think your are referring to Titan, one of Saturn's moons. Even though it is mainly made up of ice some scientists believe there is liquid beneath the ice that could well be supporting some form of life.

I think your are referring to Titan, one of Saturn's moons. Even though it is mainly made up of ice some scientists believe there is liquid beneath the ice that could well be supporting some form of life.

Europa, orbiting Jupiter, is also believed to have an ocean beneath the ice. In fact - as of the last I heard, but I'm often out of date :hihi: - Europa was considered the more likely place to find extraterrestrial life, as it's not as cold as Titan.

I, too, have been alarmed by those abduction shows.

I think, mental illness aside, the biggest stumbling block in being "abducted" by aliens is: why on earth would any aliens abduct a person then return them again. It's ridiculous, and it's even ridiculouser to think so many of these super advanced aliens have ropey sedation technology that would allow humans to remain conscious through their "alien anal probe".

There are more holes in their stories than an artificial woman at an all male prison.

i dont think iv ever heard of people in england seeing space ships

I had a friend at uni who said that he saw three UFOs flying over Beighton on New Years Eve. I asked him what they could possibly be looking at in Beighton and he said 'fireworks', to which I pointed out that there'd be better fireworks on NYE in other places than Beighton, and a drunken house party wasn't the best source for his sighting.

Archived