E-Bay whats the deal, no feedback?

I can't always be bothered to leave feedback, tend to do it in batches every so often,...

Same.. I cant be bothered, if what I bought is ok. Sometimes, if I've bought a few bits, I'll copy and paste the same thing.. which is what most sellers seem to do with me- "A*** Great buyer" -

Unless there's been a bad seller/buyer..

I always leave feedback for sellers within a few days. I hate when buyers wait weeks to do it and then leave about 30 sellers feedback. How can they remember for each of them how reasonable the postage was & how quickly it was dispatched. It also lets me know the item has arrived.

Oh, I had a buyer who emailed me and asked me to leave them feedback even after I had to open a dispute to get payment of about £5 even though I had sent a friendly message asking when payment will be made & to let me know if they had problems, which just got ignored, as did they payment details I sent twice. The buyer tried telling me she had been away and was disappointed I had opened a dispute, to which I replied as I noticed she had left feedback and listed items since the auction end I assumed she was ignoring the invoice. Cheek of it! She would have been getting neutral if it was still an option, I certainly was not leaving her positive.

I had to leave a negative earlier, bought something, seller had bought it a few days before (could see from feedback) and had listed it as it was 'the wrong size'. They had paid £9.99 + £ postage for it, and listed it with 99p start and £2 postage, which I got it for.

Clearly unsatisfied at the selling price, they didn't send it I assume. I sent a polite message after 2 weeks to enquire where it was, which was ignored, then they listed more items. I waited a couple of days, and sent another message, no reply. They came online, left feedback for other people, changed their user ID and listed even more items. I hate to leave negative, but some sellers are just absolute fools!

They'd contact you if it hadnt though

I know but I send 1st class recorded, so if a buyer as not left feedback within about 5 business days I have to go on royal mail and check if the item has been delivered, otherwise RM send it back to me if they have not collected from the local depot. I normally send them a message to let them know it is there (and will be sent back soon), as some buyers have said they have never had a card.

I tick the proof of postage once feedback is left and chuck it it a pile. I recently sold 210 items in 6 weeks, so it takes time to check RM, its much easier if you can clearly see in your selling history who has left feedback.

I had to leave a negative earlier, bought something, seller had bought it a few days before (could see from feedback) and had listed it as it was 'the wrong size'. They had paid £9.99 + £ postage for it, and listed it with 99p start and £2 postage, which I got it for.

Clearly unsatisfied at the selling price, they didn't send it I assume. I sent a polite message after 2 weeks to enquire where it was, which was ignored, then they listed more items. I waited a couple of days, and sent another message, no reply. They came online, left feedback for other people, changed their user ID and listed even more items. I hate to leave negative, but some sellers are just absolute fools!

I agree! I bought an item on there on the 19th August, the listing said dispatch within 1 working day and the postage was £4.99 for 1st class packet. Anyway I messaged the seller on the 2nd Sept to say I still have not got it and got no reply so I opened a paypal dispute on 5th, the seller replied to it within 8 minutes with a nonsense tracking number of 123456789!!!

The seller then message me Tuesday saying he had sent the item yesterday and sorry for delay but he can only get stock at weekends! Three weekends had past and it took a dispute for him to send. Then he only sent it 2nd class at a cost of £2.61, wrapped in a black bin liner and it has finally arrived today. It was not even a bargain, paid over RRP, I just thought it was more convenient to get delivered then go to shop. Not sure if he deserves negative lol

Archived