E-Bay whats the deal, no feedback?

I tick the proof of postage once feedback is left and chuck it it a pile. I recently sold 210 items in 6 weeks, so it takes time to check RM, its much easier if you can clearly see in your selling history who has left feedback.

Point taken.. I sell no more than 5 things a year. thinking back, in fairness, it did bug me in the summer, when I went out of my way to post a dress- so that they had it the very next morning- kept the person updated. and didnt get feedback..

but as a buyer..I cant be bothered.. :suspect:

I had to leave a negative earlier, bought something, seller had bought it a few days before (could see from feedback) and had listed it as it was 'the wrong size'. They had paid £9.99 + £ postage for it, and listed it with 99p start and £2 postage, which I got it for.

Clearly unsatisfied at the selling price, they didn't send it I assume. I sent a polite message after 2 weeks to enquire where it was, which was ignored, then they listed more items. I waited a couple of days, and sent another message, no reply. They came online, left feedback for other people, changed their user ID and listed even more items. I hate to leave negative, but some sellers are just absolute fools!

I had something similar happen to me. I put a maximum bid in for £5 and got the item for 99p as I was the only bidder.

Got a nasty e-mail from the seller telling me that it was worth more than 99p (it was)...but she annoyed me so much that I just wrote back 'Thank you for letting me know. Now could you please post it to me.'

Aye, Fleabay has gone down hill from when it started, so have many of its users. Some are worth selling to or buying from, some are not worth spit.

As for feeabay itself, it must be making millions by the price of its selling and listing of items, and God only knows what other fees it charges.

Regards

Angel.

I've just sold a wedding dress, bloody £975 dress for £50 bnwt but hey ho! Had to send it via courier, so confirmed first with the buyer that they'd be in, and didn't want it sending to a work address. I told them exactly when it would be collected from me, and the approximate time and date they should be getting it. I've just forwarded the tracking link to them so they can see where it is every step of the way. She messaged me back to say she very much appreciates my good communication 8) Shame they can't all be like me eh? :hihi:

I can't always be bothered to leave feedback, tend to do it in batches every so often,what's the point really unless you've had problems. If you buy from a high street store you don't expect to have to send them a feedback letter a week later. I also hate it when sellers nag you to leave feedback, makes me even less likely to leave feedback......

Remind me not to buy anything from MrJones.

I can't always be bothered to leave feedback, tend to do it in batches every so often,what's the point really unless you've had problems. If you buy from a high street store you don't expect to have to send them a feedback letter a week later. I also hate it when sellers nag you to leave feedback, makes me even less likely to leave feedback......

I've just sold a wedding dress, bloody £975 dress for £50 bnwt but hey ho! Had to send it via courier, so confirmed first with the buyer that they'd be in, and didn't want it sending to a work address. I told them exactly when it would be collected from me, and the approximate time and date they should be getting it. I've just forwarded the tracking link to them so they can see where it is every step of the way. She messaged me back to say she very much appreciates my good communication 8) Shame they can't all be like me eh? :hihi:

Shame they can`t all be like you, Leah-Lacie.

I had something similar happen to me. I put a maximum bid in for £5 and got the item for 99p as I was the only bidder.

Got a nasty e-mail from the seller telling me that it was worth more than 99p (it was)...but she annoyed me so much that I just wrote back 'Thank you for letting me know. Now could you please post it to me.'

Nice work, xfox3x.

Hi

Beleive this or not, we too use ebay to off load our eletrical itesm as we change out flat screens so often. We leave feedback as its respectful but other people may be working 7 days a week and a gentle reminder does no harm, fact!

Archived