Parcel2Go query

Used P2G for the first time on wednesday night, booking a collection for today for a parcel to be delivered.

The tracking number has been working already, even though the parcel is sat here. It reads as 'received Chesterfield depot' and 'loaded onto van at Chesterfield depot'

Please tell me this just means the depot have received my request, and their driver has been loaded onto the van to collect it, and they haven't screwed up?

Just a bit worried, as the carrier used, Yodel, have 'lost' a TV they were meant to be delivering to me, which I have been having various phone calls about recently. When I call they take my name and address and then tell me the info they have. My TV was last seen at Chesterfield depot on 3rd Sept, and I wouldn't want them taking that in place of this parcel to my eBay buyer in Wokingham...

Hi there

It's their system that's totally broken. Often, When I was using Yodel I'd have outrageous updates on the system that bore no relation to the reality of the consignment (such as delivered when it hadn't yet been collected).

This 'Chesterfield Depot' thing was really common and very frustrating. It really means they've received the pickup request... you'll have a better update once they've collected :)

They lost my parcel and, they didn't just 'lose' it, they actually finally admitting to have destroyed it.

I changed from Yodel immediately. They lost a £3000 order of mine about six weeks ago and they basically told me to fill in claim. You won't believe how fast they 'found' my parcels when I started legal action for the cost of the goods. They interviewed drivers, used CCTV footage, and the goods "magically" turned up!

Archived