Recurring dreams

Well yeah they'll tell you that, but its almost certainly due to confirmation bias.

Of course they are! That doesn't mean that they have any significance or can tell you anything useful about your subconcious mind.

Of course it is useful and it does tell you about your subconscious mind. Cos if you live a happy life, then you do not have these kind of indirectly subconscious decision embedded in the psyche. Just like sneezing is a reaction to a cold. Dreaming is a reaction to your own action in your waking life. It is screaming, do not do this, or do not take this action. Or, indeed you are lying to yourself about this something. Then do something about it. Your own true Self speaks through in your dream of your own want and desire. The more you live a true life to what you want to be. You will have less of these kind of dreams.

To live a spiritually happy life, you should indeed sychronise the way you live your life to how you think mentally. Your attitude, mood, and Self is fairly happy then.

I take painkillers on a more or less permanent basis and dreams/nightmares are a side effect. Dreams dont mean a thing.

lol. That means, to stop taking those painkillers, and stop having nightmares... Either change an aspect of your life, or do something which will stop the bad feeling or anger or suppressed Self from coming through.

Not everybody lives a life that they want and desire, and nor do they chase for it. This is also the problem for most people, and hence any displacement of emotions, actions, or escapism can happen in any or all areas of their own lives.

Of course it is useful and it does tell you about your subconscious mind. Cos if you live a happy life, then you do not have these kind of indirectly subconscious decision embedded in the psyche. Just like sneezing is a reaction to a cold. Dreaming is a reaction to your own action in your waking life. It is screaming, do not do this, or do not take this action. Or, indeed you are lying to yourself about this something. Then do something about it. Your own true Self speaks through in your dream of your own want and desire. The more you live a true life to what you want to be. You will have less of these kind of dreams.
Nope, that's all baseless nonsense I'm afraid. There's money to be made though so that sillyness will always be perpetuated.

Nope, that's all baseless nonsense I'm afraid. There's money to be made though so that sillyness will always be perpetuated.

This just shows the difference between you and I into the psychological make-up of a person, and the idea of spirituality.

It is not always about money. It is about intuition, and listening to your own gut instinct, instead of being swept up by society and keep on floating down a river which you cannot stop yourself from, and being a darker individual than a nicer happier self.

Modern day term. "Psychology" is what replaces New Age concepts and ideas. *Shrugs*

I keep having very rude dreams :blush:

I'm not sure what this means?

I would need to know more details before I could possibly decipher them. Don't be shy ... I'm a world renowned somni ... er ... somna ... er, oh yes ... Somnitherapicuticist! :)

This just shows the difference between you and I into the psychological make-up of a person, and the idea of spirituality.
'Spirituality' is pretentious nonsense. Even if dreams do have some deep meaning and can tell you things, then that information comes from your brain, you do not have a spirit.

It is not always about money.
Of course not, I'm just saying there's a money to be made from this concept, you've got books, people who'll actually do it for money, websites, premium rate phonelines, etc. There are a lot of people with a vested interest in perpetuating this sillyness.

It is about intuition, and listening to your own gut instinct, instead of being swept up by society and keep on floating down a river which you cannot stop yourself from, and being a darker individual than a nicer happier self.
What does any of this have to do with the topic at hand? Who said the only alternative to listening to some charlatan interpret your dreams is to be 'swept up by society' and being a 'darker individual'?

Modern day term. "Psychology" is what replaces New Age concepts and ideas. *Shrugs*
New Age concepts and ideas are pretty much all a load of nonsense, whereas at least psychologists try to be scientific most of the time.

Archived