House Husbands!

Just out of curiosity, Just how many house husbands are there on this forum?

Surely i cannot be the only married man who stays at home cussing out the Real House wives of Orange County and at the same time trying to figure out what to cook for the wife when she gets in, finish the ironing, hoover the stairs, feed the cats and dogs, watch match of the day..........well you get the picture.

So, if there are others like me out there.......what's your day like??

I don't know why you feel you need to tell us you are not gay, hetero, gay married or single it's no big deal.

The home needs to be kept nice so if one partner has more time to spend doing it then all well and good.

Otherwise share the workload.

Keeping a home clean isn't a gender specific job is it.

Just out of curiosity, Just how many house husbands are there on this forum?

Surely i cannot be the only married man who stays at home cussing out the Real House wives of Orange County and at the same time trying to figure out what to cook for the wife when she gets in, finish the ironing, hoover the stairs, feed the cats and dogs, watch match of the day..........well you get the picture.

So, if there are others like me out there.......what's your day like??

Good for you. May I suggest an appropriate avatar should you choose to have one. http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/40b/4de5ae917b9aa150d000040b/mrs-doubtfire-original.jpg

Archived