Kickboxing/BJJ/Thai Boxing HELP !

Gibbo1889

I'm interested in training......trouble is I don't know which style to take up.

I'm after some advice really, I don't know which style would suit me or my very ample frame (5ft11, 20stone) I don't feel I have the confidence to take on gradings at the moment but I'm hoping that will come with time and training.

I have also had bad experiences in the past with a couple of clubs, I wont mention names but they have been mentioned on the forum in the past.

I have searched the forums many times and read the posts about Wicker Camp, Gracie Barra and AFK...... I have even driven all over Sheffield looking for the places themselves. Its having the courage to actually do it that I'm struggling with :help:

Any help/advice would be gratefully appreciated

Were a Muay Thai gym based in S9n attercliffe and have classes that suits all abilities and your always made to feel welcome. Check out our facebook page " Thanapron Muay Thai camp " for more information.

All the above gyms are great gyms. Try afew out and see which suits you the best :)

Archived