Did you work at fred hartleys in the 1970s

teenyweeny

looking for people that used to work at fred hartleys in the 1970s in the warehouse near hillsborough.i think it was on rawson spring industrial estate. hoping to plan a re-union if i can get enough people together i have found 2 already on facebook.but had no luck locating anyone else.so if there is anyone out there who would like to contact me please pm.regards caz..xxx:D

I worked there in 77,I have pm`d you,I have Kay Davis on my facebook,still see Connie Radford now and again,Melvin Booker lives near me,unfortunately,John Derbyshire died a couple of years ago, Jackie Lawrence lives nearby,so there is potential to have quite a few get in touch.

Happy searching.....

was john derbyshire the van driver at hartleys,kay davis was a right laugh at work..ive met up with mick savage other day..he looks really well for his age.still same old mick.it would be great to get all the gang together..i cant remember you if you give me ur surname it just might jog my memory..margaret caddick is also on facebook but her name is now goddard..she didnt marry roy...just her name a coincidence i expect.can you remember a barry winkworth he got the sack from hartleys he only was there a brief time.

I remember Mick,once had to see to him when he had a fit....i was only 16,but knew how to go on cos i had em too.

Yes,john was the tall van driver,I took Barry`s job when he got sacked......I remember Margaret,dark hair and chubby......

Do you remember the saturday we all got asked to go in as overtime and Goddard never turned up?,or the football match we played at Chesterfield?,we met at The Top Rank,all piled in the works van.....I heard Kev Lawton got life for killing his ex-girlfriend in the 80`s. I have sent Kay a message on Facebook telling her about your post,so watch this space.

Think my sister worked there at some stage, her name was Sue Godley but her married name is Sue Wilson still lives in Hillsboro,sure you'll find her on facebook.

hi there godders looked on fb but there is so many of that name,can you send me the link to her fb if u can.regards..x:)

Archived