Curry to induce labour

The 'hot curry' thing doesn't work, well no more than eating anything else that is likely to upset your insides.

I am nearly 41 weeks pregnant and have tried everything - hot food, raspberry tea, sex, walking, blowing up balloons etc I have even been out and cut the grass and done some gardening today!

Nothing is working, I am starting to think I'm just fat, not pregnant!

i have 3 children and with my first 2 it was sex that got things going but my 3rd child was overdue so we tried to get things moving but nothing worked in the end i had to have labour induced has my son was quite happy where he was and had no intention of making an appearance

Does anyone know if its true that a hot curry can help induce labour,or is it an old wives tale.

You've got to take your hat off to the bloke, and it's got to be a bloke, who came up with the concept that a curry and sex can induce labour! The only thing he missed out was beer and football but two out of four isn't bad :D

Archived