Women or OAP drivers: How annoying and dithery?

On the roads each day, I encounter 'bad'/dithery or inept drivers amidst the majority of 'good' ones (of both sexes). I actually don't beep/flash/shout/glare or engage in any roadrage etc, but my blood still boils.

But I've noticed that virtually every time I encounter a particularly slow, dithery or unpredictable driver there is invariably a female (or elderly) driver, staring blindly dead-ahead and grabbing the wheel in an awkwardly upright, terrified position as if they are about to fly off through the ejector seat?

Bardy-eck, chill out and use mirrors?

On the roads each day, I encounter 'bad'/dithery or inept drivers amidst the majority of 'good' ones (of both sexes). I actually don't beep/flash/shout/glare or engage in any roadrage etc, but my blood still boils.

But I've noticed that virtually every time I encounter a particularly slow, dithery or unpredictable driver there is invariably a female (or elderly) driver, staring blindly dead-ahead and grabbing the wheel in an awkwardly upright, terrified position as if they are about to fly off through the ejector seat?

Bardy-eck, chill out and use mirrors?

I cannot stand kids driving mums car at 90 in a 30, with a stick insect 12 year old bird grinning like the brain dead driver.:rant:

I agree with you on the OAPs, with their white-knuckled wheel gripping :hihi:, but I've noticed that the fastest drivers on the road are young women.

The worst are old women. Young men are the fastest, so fast in fact that you fail to see them leaving you with the false impression that young women are the fastest. :cool:

i would say oap's as they have very little to rush for so usually get in the way of others. women drivers are not that much different to men drivers and in fact some of the most aggressive driving I see of late is by women.

My insurance is £155 fully comp for a 110 land rover diesel. Why? Cos Im not a boy racer. With fresh air for driving skills.

half right I suppose. your age and your postcode are also massive deciding factors in how much you pay.

My insurance is £155 fully comp for a 110 land rover diesel. Why? Cos Im not a boy racer. With fresh air for driving skills.

Nobody in a diesel landy is a boy racer. Its the freelanders that carry about the worst drivers at this moment in my opinion, mostly during the school run..

Archived