But you say you are not helpful therefore you are a meanie

Nagel

What does out of date mean in this context? I thought the BBC presentation was good.

I like the BBC and I'm happy to pay my licence fee. A quick flick through the channels which have adverts will show why it's so superior.

Well, I suppose I should have said "typical "old media"" or something, not just the BBC. Happens all the time where you see something on the internet, then weeks later it is on mainstream media, often presented as though it has just happened.

That's because proper news filters whilst the internet doesn't. The internet churns out information as it happens without any filtering and without any interpretation or presentation.

I wouldn't want the BBC to work like that. I could have posted the link when I first saw it, but it was only really worth posting once the BBC had interspersed the original footage with an interview of the people who created the experiment.

That's because proper news filters whilst the internet doesn't. The internet churns out information as it happens without any filtering and without any interpretation or presentation.

I wouldn't want the BBC to work like that. I could have posted the link when I first saw it, but it was only really worth posting once the BBC had interspersed the original footage with an interview of the people who created the experiment.

BTW. The BBC doesn't do news, it does olds!

Archived