Jihadist recruiter gets Life

...he must serve a minimum of nine years before he can be considered for parole...

Start your thread with the truth, do not leave out relevant information and you might have a shred of credibility.

Why do they bother?

Just deport it.

Because we rightly treat criminals as human beings. Regardless of what they have or might have done. Anything less would reduce us to mere savages. Are you a savage, out for vengeance or do you want to make the world a better place?

The problem with the sentence is that if he is able to convince the parole board that he is reformed he will be released,I would imagine if the outcry is loud enough the sentence will be reviewed upwards.The fault lies with the judge for not imposing a minimum sentence,sadly most high court judges are so out of touch with normal day to day life its unbelievable.

Why is that a problem? If he reforms, he will no longer be a threat. It would be a pointless waste of money to keep him locked up any further.

I said convince the parole board that doesn't mean to say he has reformed people do tend to lie when their freedom or rather lack of freedom is at stake. I apologise I should have made my notion clearer

Archived