Marks and Spencer shoppers

Leave M&S alone they are one of the few remaining shops that represent Britishness and decency in our society.

Check out the clientelle when you next use the shop.

Good honest people the kind of people we all once were before Britain became a land of Chavs and spongers.

Thats right-in the old days there were no teds,mods,mrockers ,greasers and hippies just embryonic M&S consumers with a suppressed desire to wear beige and variations thereof.

Leave M&S alone they are one of the few remaining shops that represent Britishness and decency in our society.

Check out the clientelle when you next use the shop.

Good honest people the kind of people we all once were before Britain became a land of Chavs and spongers.

Trouble is, M+S sell mainly Chinese and Sri Lankan products, their supply chain is 75% Polish staffed. There's not much Britishness at M+S.

A few years ago it was different..............

Just had the misfortune to go into M and S and couldn't believe how long it took to do some shopping. People seem to be on a different planet,they walk about one mile an hour block all the isles and stop and stare into space as though waiting for some devine inspiration.They get on the escalator as though its going to do them harm and then when they get to the top STOP in there tacks and again devine inspiration comes into play!!Never come out of a shop so frustrated, I had to call to the nearest battle cruiser to have a sneck lifter to calm my nerves.

Lol ! :hihi:

It's more like silly old sods who's got too much money and they buy chopped onions and chopped carrots in a bag. They shop in one of the most expensive shops in town, and then go home and complain,(but saying that they always complain,because they have not got any thing else to do)and say how much money they have spent and it weren't like it in my day!!!

Archived