Marks and Spencer shoppers

I agree. The others aren't just shoppers: they're Marks and Spencer shoppers.

Plus Waitrose car park is free to use. M&S's on Ecclesall Road is metered, I'm told!

Plus I see Jessica Ennis shopping in Waitrose, she is fit in more ways than one. :thumbsup:

I recall telling the Chief Executive Officer of the Sheffield & Ecclesall Co-op that The Arcade was occupying one of the prime retail sites in the city, I think that he considered calling for a green van with two guys wearing white coats. :o

The M&S nearest to me is usually filled with persons of a geriatric age or young mums with pushchairs and noisy toddlers, especially in the cafe area

I mentioned this to one of the staff and she said it was a cross between a rest room or a nursery

It helps to know the right time to venture in

I am thrilled that M&S are opening a store at Crystal Peaks, I will be there often, taking my own sweet time looking at whatever I want for however long I want; care should be taken though because I will be wearing my beige coat which renders me invisible to anyone under 60.

Archived