Hung over! help!

no i dont! it must have been a dodgy pint!

they all say that, a single dodgy pint does not produce a hangover unless it's a pint of spirits.

though maybe your drink was spiked and you were taken advantage of.......

have you never suffered from a hangover??

no

I always feel that excerise does the trick unless I have a headache hangover.

A quick 10 minute run, a pint of ginger beer and some toast (ginger is anti- sickness) with an anti-acid tablet and back to bed for an hour and you will feel better.

Age now just tells me not to drink too much in the first place!

Geek time :cool:

Believe it or not but an hangover is when your body has to much sugar in its system and puts it into shock, Thats what an hangover is. Solution? Down a load of water because this flushes it out your system quicker. #CleverCanz

resolve,

always brings me around. clears your head and also makes the stomach feel better. When I feel dodgy I drink a resolve and half an hour later I am certain that I will feel much more normal.

However, usually a large part of the hangover is the fact that you have had a poor night's sleep, so you are not ever going to feel great until the following day.

A quarter of tea spoon of cayenne pepper put in a cup of very warm water and a spoon full of syrup and lemon juice (real lemon, not from plastic bottle)

not got those ingredients in the house thanks anyway, going to get some toast soon when i can be bothered to move my ass

Archived