Hung over! help!

whos gona cook it? im not well

Whoah there! You don't cook it yourself, that's hangover suicide! The sight of raw meat and eggs may not go down too well when you feel like you could chuck at any given minute. You have to find some greasy cafe or road side hut somewhere off the motorway. It needs to look like it's never been cleaned for best results. And don't forget the coke, lovely full fat hangover cure coke. :)

Whoah there! You don't cook it yourself, that's hangover suicide! The sight of raw meat and eggs may not go down too well when you feel like you could chuck at any given minute. You have to find some greasy cafe or road side hut somewhere off the motorway. It needs to look like it's never been cleaned for best results. And don't forget the coke, lovely full fat hangover cure coke. :)

im gona chuck up ha ha

I give you my sympathy joiner andy..once i had around 7 halves of cider, loads of lager, and a glass of orange....it the orange it mustve been off...a dodgy orange...so i know exaclty what you mean.It was nothing to do with the lager or cider id had!:hihi: ive never been in that state since!!!

I give you my sympathy joiner andy..once i had around 7 halves of cider, loads of lager, and a glass of orange....it the orange it mustve been off...a dodgy orange...so i know exaclty what you mean.It was nothing to do with the lager or cider id had!:hihi: ive never been in that state since!!!

hehe damn those oranges, thanks for sympathy, an earlier post reckoned i would get none. :)

Archived