No Escape From The Taxman!

After I retired as I have posted previously I worked for another 3 yrs at the same job as I wasn,t ready for the pipe and slippers!.One of the downsides to it was my friend the taxman,he really got into my ribs the problem being I was forgetting my two pensions which combined with my good paypacket put my tax up by a fair chunk I was paying over £100 a week,it takes the shine off a bit and I was disheartened so I,ve packed in.When you get to pension age you will be taxed on it there,s no escape from Mr Taxman thats a fact!.:rant::roll:

oh please! most of the voters are brainwashed sheep, glad i dont(wont) vote. you'll be telling me politicians dont lie next

Spending money on things nobody agrees with wouldn't make much sense. Governments bribe voters and it often works. That's how they get re-elected. Any party that spent money on things nobody agrees with wouldn't get elected very often. I think the comment was about things the poster disagreed with.

Spending money on things nobody agrees with wouldn't make much sense. Governments bribe voters and it often works. That's how they get re-elected. Any party that spent money on things nobody agrees with wouldn't get elected very often. I think the comment was about things the poster disagreed with.

what? its labour then its conservatives then its labour again(all the same) i dont agree with wasting my money on wars that dont concern us! i dont agree with sending my money to countless other countries, all the while most people are on there knees in this country with the extortionate taxes we face on petrol....need i go on lets just say on everything!

Archived