No Escape From The Taxman!

If tax was collected solely on purchased goods and services we could save a fortune by deleting the word revenue, from revenue and customs, thus making a very large public sector saving, no income tax, it could work.

There would still be those who would try to avoid or evade paying it, which would mean there would still be jobs for the likes of me. Sorry. :cool:

Aye, the tax man commeth. My good lady wife has a minescule pension from her previous job, but added to the 3 mornings work she does, it just puts her into the "tax bracket", so the tax man takes a portion. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

I dont think she should pay owt, but the little fish in the large sea have no defense to the sharks who bite them.

Regards

Angel.

There would still be those who would try to avoid or evade paying it, which would mean there would still be jobs for the likes of me. Sorry. :cool:

Only good right of centre ones, you lefties would be redeployed as parking wardens, well you've gotten used to not being on everyone's Christmas card list, you would get into it very quickly. ;)

Aye, the tax man commeth. My good lady wife has a minescule pension from her previous job, but added to the 3 mornings work she does, it just puts her into the "tax bracket", so the tax man takes a portion. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

I dont think she should pay owt, but the little fish in the large sea have no defense to the sharks who bite them.

Regards

Angel.

Adds "ANGELFIRE1's wife" to list of next weeks victims customers.

My federal tax rate is fixed at 10 percent. We have no dependents or write offs and we still have to send additional tax payments quarterly or face a whopping great payment on top of what has already been deducted from our pension checks at the end of the year

God bless the Tax People ! :gag: Without them I'd be filthy rich

My federal tax rate is fixed at 10 percent. We have no dependents or write offs and we still have to send additional tax payments quarterly or face a whopping great payment on top of what has already been deducted from our pension checks at the end of the year

God bless the Tax People ! :gag: Without them I'd be filthy rich

But as things are you are just filthy.:hihi:

Archived