This John Galliano anti semitic episode..

The fasion designer John Galliano has been found guilty of racial abuse but has escaped jail and fines.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/john-galliano-found-guilty-of-racial-abuse-but-escapes-jail-and-fines-2351642.html

Am I alone in thinking that there shouldn't have been any question of jail and/or fines?

What actually took place here? a silly drunk old man sat in a chair and quietly spat bile at two women in a restaurant!

The saying "sticks and stones..." comes to mind.

He should have perhaps been thrown out of the restaurant, but arrested and prosecuted?? a bit unnecessary if you ask me. The women in question were laughing at him and didn't seem to upset to me anyway.

If one wants to retain ones career liberty and money never criticise Jews Muslims Gays or Ethnic minorities, you will be on dodgy ground criticising women too.

Play it safe and keep your head down, if you must criticise any group do as a lot of the cowards on this forum do and confine your remarks to non-Jewish and non-Hispanic whites preferably the white working class the N word is banned the Y word is banned but you may scream chav from the roof tops.

If one wants to retain ones career liberty and money never criticise Jews Muslims Gays or Ethnic minorities, you will be on dodgy ground criticising women too.

Play it safe and keep your head down, if you must criticise any group do as a lot of the cowards on this forum do and confine your remarks to non-Jewish and non-Hispanic whites preferably the white working class the N word is banned the Y word is banned but you may scream chav from the roof tops.

Political correctness is the new fascism.

The fasion designer John Galliano has been found guilty of racial abuse but has escaped jail and fines.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/john-galliano-found-guilty-of-racial-abuse-but-escapes-jail-and-fines-2351642.html

Am I alone in thinking that there shouldn't have been any question of jail and/or fines?

What actually took place here? a silly drunk old man sat in a chair and quietly spat bile at two women in a restaurant!

The saying "sticks and stones..." comes to mind.

He should have perhaps been thrown out of the restaurant, but arrested and prosecuted?? a bit unnecessary if you ask me. The women in question were laughing at him and didn't seem to upset to me anyway.

No your not alone I was thinking exactly the same. A bladdered old duffer gets drunk and says offensive things, big deal. Laugh at him and forget it. The bigger crime is that he was taken to court. That's a little worrying.

Although, its obviously on dodgy ground I don't think anyone should be taken to court for liking Hitler. That's up to them.

Who's next for court, a besotted woman writing to a serial killer in jail and ending up marrying him. Isn't she just as misguided...

No your not alone I was thinking exactly the same. A bladdered old duffer gets drunk and says offensive things, big deal. Laugh at him and forget it. The bigger crime is that he was taken to court. That's a little worrying.

Although, its obviously on dodgy ground I don't think anyone should be taken to court for liking Hitler. That's up to them.

Who's next for court, a besotted woman writing to a serial killer in jail and ending up marrying him. Isn't she just as misguided...

For worse is preached and taught every week in the same country. to adults and kids but ignored as such teachings hide behind religion. Which is worse a drunk spewing hate while blind drunk or a sober teacher reading from a book to kids and adults every week of the year?

Archived