Atheism: new religion?

chorba

Say llamatron what does the GFSM do?

What is he to the universe?

What is he to us?

Does he just fly around in the air for no reason?

Is he earth based?

:roll:

Thats completely and utterly irrelevant, do you believe in a god because it is said to have created the universe? If so what if I say that FSM created the universe!

God! what arrogance! :D

For you God is a human invention.

But not for everyone.

Does it annoy you that some people believe in god?

nope but it annoys me when people have a go at me because I don't, now that is arrogant!

Yup I belive god is a human invention and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. God is as likely as FSM!

hahahaha it's more serious than I thought! :o

I have no problem with atheism.

I have a problem with atheists preaching me about the non-existence of god.

I have a problem with religious people preaching me about their religion and their god/gods.

Do you have a problem with free speech in general?

Do you have a problem with people preaching about their dislike of preaching?

Personally I have no problem with preaching, or free speech in general. I sometimes have a problem with what people say, and what people do.

:huh:

What I believe doesn't matter.

I don't understand why some atheists are annoyed at people believing in god, they should just live their god-less lives and let people believe in what they want.

You can say that the FSM created the universe that's fine by me.

I just don't want you to try to force me to believe or not believe in something.

I don't think they are, I think that is something religious people say! Disagreeing is not getting annoyed. I do get annoyed and understand the annoyance of people in places like america when religion gets used in places where it shouldn't-the curriculum for example. Thats not an annoyance at religious people though. I could not care less who believes in sky pixies!

Archived