Atheism: new religion?

chorba

I do not think that I am allowing my own views to be marginalised. Cos they are my views, and I do not accept others harassing me into another view. Accept it for what it is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions without any fights or challenging attitude from others.

This thread is the same. It is talking of those atheists who argues til the cows come home. Sorry, no. These people do not know where to draw the line.

If you think that others are marginalising me as a person, well then, so be it.

It is there in black and white for all to see that you are the one who has been involved in the the vast majority of unpleasantness on the threads with which you have been involved.

The common demoninator in the majority of these 'fights' is you. Doesn't that tell you anything?

I do not think that I am allowing my own views to be marginalised. Cos they are my views, and I do not accept others harassing me into another view. Accept it for what it is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions without any fights or challenging attitude from others.

This thread is the same. It is talking of those atheists who argues til the cows come home. Sorry, no. These people do not know where to draw the line.

I think you need to go into hiding as you seem to be getting 'harassed' by lots of people lately....people discussing Athiests....men whistling at you in the street. How do you cope? :roll:

It is there in black and white for all to see that you are the one who has been involved in the the vast majority of unpleasantness on the threads with which you have been involved.

The common demoninator in the majority of these 'fights' is you. Doesn't that tell you anything?

I reiterate.

I think you need to go into hiding as you seem to be getting 'harassed' by lots of people lately....people discussing Athiests....men whistling at you in the street. How do you cope? :roll:

That is a cheap shot from a woman like yourself. You really have an issue, if you write something like this to insult women who may feel more intimidated than you give them credit for.

I would hardly class a wolf whistle as harrassment, and I very much doubt that young girls decide to dress in a ladette style to fend of evil men! It's more likely to be the case that they've a bit chavy and are actually probably screwing anyone who looks their way

That is a cheap shot from a woman like yourself who call other dressing like laddettes as chavs ? Gosh...

Some women will indeed dress and be brash in order to protest themselves from their environment, but I guess you would not notice that at all really. Cos you will wind them up so that they are like you.

You're crackers you are! No idea what you're on about here.

Anyway. I said they were probably chavs which is far more likely than your weird idea that they are dressing this way to avoid rape by The Sun readers!

You're crackers you are! No idea what you're on about here.

Anyway. I said they were probably chavs which is far more likely than your weird idea that they are dressing this way to avoid rape by The Sun readers!

That is not what I said.

I said that, yes, I was harassed by guys whistling at me and I found that intimidating.

(Then you went on to say something absolutely obtuse like "no, if it happened to me then i won't find it harassing, sorry". What ?? There is nothing to dispute. It happened to me, and I find it intimidating, so ? Accept that fact. Instead of giving sympathy where it calls for, you went and marginalised my experience. For what ?)

Yes, I eluded that those guys are probably the kind that reads The Sun newspaper.

Yes, I also said that the sexualisation of women as a whole may be contributed by papers like that amongst various other things.

No, I did not say that Sun readers will rape women, but YES, guys who read papers like that DO think that it is okay to perv, cos surely they wind the guys up and they continue this kind of perving habit into the public life. Have I caught a guy doing that ? Yes! Is this kind of attention always warranted and wanted in the name of "admiration" ? Heck, no. Cos those women don't even know who the heck those guys are, and why should they act as if they were very familiar when they have not even been introduced ?

That is not what I said.

I said that, yes, I was harassed by guys whistling at me and I found that intimidating.

(Then you went on to say something absolutely obtuse like "no, if it happened to me then i won't find it harassing, sorry". What ?? There is nothing to dispute. It happened to me, and I find it intimidating, so ? Accept that fact. Instead of giving sympathy where it calls for, you went and marginalised my experience. For what ?)

Yes, I eluded that those guys are probably the kind that reads The Sun newspaper.

Yes, I also said that the sexualisation of women as a whole may be contributed by papers like that amongst various other things.

No, I did not say that Sun readers will rape women, but YES, guys who read papers like that DO think that it is okay to perv, cos surely they wind the guys up and they continue this kind of perving habit into the public life. Have I caught a guy doing that ? Yes! Is this kind of attention always warranted and wanted in the name of "admiration" ? Heck, no. Cos those women don't even know who the heck those guys are, and why should they act as it they were very familiar when they have not even been introduced ?

I really do find your posts hard to follow. I think you'd be better posting this in the Page 3 thread.

I really do find your posts hard to follow. I think you'd be better posting this in the Page 3 thread.

Says you who started to derail this first and took another jibe at me! :mad:

I have reported this thread as well as that other thread for moderation.

I apologise to the OP for also derailing. I'm out ! If anyone wants a fight then they can just jump off a cliff. There you go.

Says you who started to derail this first and took another jibe at me! :mad:

I have reported this thread as well as that other thread for moderation.

I apologise to the OP for also derailing. I'm out ! If anyone wants a fight then they can just jump off a cliff. There you go.

Good for you.

I reiterate.

What I actually said was that you are marginalising yourself through your rudeness to other posters. The fact that in your mind, this changes into the exact opposite...

I guess this is by the same bizarre trick of mental acrobatiocs by which you are able to be intolerant and scathing of other people's opinions and rude about them personally, yet this somehow gets change round in your mind so that you are being harrassed because of your noble beliefs.

Archived