Atheism: new religion?

chorba

I do not think that I am allowing my own views to be marginalised. Cos they are my views, and I do not accept others harassing me into another view. Accept it for what it is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions without any fights or challenging attitude from others.

I think you might have missed the point of discussion forums.

If you post an opinion, it's up for debate and challenge. If you can't defend or justify it, then don't share it.

This thread is the same. It is talking of those atheists who argues til the cows come home. Sorry, no. These people do not know where to draw the line.

So it's okay for you to argue, but it's not okay for the atheists...

What I actually said was that you are marginalising yourself through your rudeness to other posters. The fact that in your mind, this changes into the exact opposite...

I guess this is by the same bizarre trick of mental acrobatiocs by which you are able to be intolerant and scathing of other people's opinions and rude about them personally, yet this somehow gets change round in your mind so that you are being harrassed because of your noble beliefs.

You should seriously seriously read for once all those other thread and posts in its entirety before you go ahead and judge. Put yourself in the other people's shoes for once.

I tried, but I know that with regards to the antagonism and the lack of empathy from people on the sexualising subject is pretty poor show. It tells me more about those people than myself.

Same with the religion one. Same with this thread too.

I am new here to the forum, but it has not taken that long for me to see who are the forum police. Who marginalises others freedom of expression!

- No, English is not your first language.

- No, you must write like this.

- No, this is a discussion, cussing forum, with no need for respect for others.

- No, I will use cheap sarcastic shot at you just cos you won't agree with me.

- No, I won't admit and own up to my part at all, even though I am projecting right now.

Yeh, I can see that it is ALL my fault. Thank you for sharing that Donkey! I absolutely admit it. There you go. I fold. Donkey wins ! Hurrah. Her opinion rules the world and she saved everyone from harmful opinions !

You should seriously seriously read for once all those other thread and posts in its entirety before you go ahead and judge

I think you need to seriously re-consider your posting style which is, to say the least, antagonistic. Maybe a sit down in a darkened room is in order.

I think you need to seriously re-consider your posting style which is, to say the least, antagonistic. Maybe a sit down in a darkened room is in order.

I too hope that one day you would be in a padded cell. I mean, you know, that is a caring concern from me. Genuinely. So that it keeps you warm in the winter.

I too hope that one day you would be in a padded cell. I mean, you know, that is a caring concern from me. Genuinely. So that it keeps you warm in the winter.

I see you failed to grasp the simple concept of a change in posting style.

Don't go bleating when it is reciprocated.

Archived