The largest manufacturer in the UK is Indian.

So we should support the Indian Billionairs way of life whilst elderly in this country go without and the pension age is rising beacause we can't afford to look after our own elderly because people like you want to squander their hard earned dues on taking care of rich Indians workers.

£279 million would keep the state pension fund going for about three minutes.

Seems so, remember this,

Corus is owned by Tata Steel of India. Recently, Tata received “EU-carbon-credits” worth up to £1bn, ostensibly so that steel-production at Redcar would not be crippled by the EU’s “carbon-emissions-trading-scheme”. By closing the plant at Redcar – and not making any “carbon-emissions” – Tata walks off with £1bn of taxpayers’ money, which it will invest in its steel-factories in India, where there is no “carbon-emissions-trading-scheme”.

http://jamesdelingpole.com/blog/global-warming-time-to-get-angry-839/

Wrong as usual, whatever the reason for Corus / Tata closing Teeside they are not what you have claimed here. Steelmaking has recently recommenced on Teeside under the ownership of the Thai owned SSI.

Wrong as usual, whatever the reason for Corus / Tata closing Teeside they are not what you have claimed here. Steelmaking has recently recommenced on Teeside under the ownership of the Thai owned SSI.

I've clamed nothing, just put the link and quote,

From the link,

(”mothballed” is the euphemism).

From UKIP,

Gordon Brown has also said he maybe able to offer a little retraining !! Whoopy Do for you Gordon . Thanks a lot .

By mothballing the plant Corus can claim

Carbon allowances allocated by the EU

under the new Emissions Trading Scheme

because it will not be polluting the atmosphere.

If Corus shut the plant down altogether it

cannot claim these credits which it can then

trade in the new European stock exchange .

By ceasing to emit a potential 6 million tonnes of CO2 a year Corus will benefit from Carbon Allowances which could soon be worth up to £600 million over the three years before current allocations expire

http://www.ukip-redcar.co.uk/Corus.html

I thought "this is odd, no mention of housing", then you got to it.

I was just pointing out how the Indian's aren't even prepared to look after their own. If you search the forum, there is a thread of mine that criticises Ambani for building such an extravagant property whilst his fellow countrymen live in slums; http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=657820

Please post in that thread if you wish to talk about the atrocious state of housing for the masses in India. I will say one good thing about Tata, and that is that they are actively engaged in produced housing for the less well off in India.

However, this company isn't interested in the lot of the English, they seek to make as much profit as possible from us and leave.

I was just pointing out how the Indian's aren't even prepared to look after their own. If you search the forum, there is a thread of mine that criticises Ambani for building such an extravagant property whilst his fellow countrymen live in slums; http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=657820

Please post in that thread if you wish to talk about the atrocious state of housing for the masses in India. I will say one good thing about Tata, and that is that they are actively engaged in produced housing for the less well off in India.

However, this company isn't interested in the lot of the English, they seek to make as much profit as possible from us and leave.

What amazes me is that there are people on this forum who can't see the wood for the trees, we in this country are expected to place a higher value on Indian lives then the upper class rich Indians do. But these do-gooders in the UK don't look after the UKs needy because its not fashionable enough.

What amazes me is that there are people on this forum who can't see the wood for the trees, we in this country are expected to place a higher value on Indian lives then the upper class rich Indians do. But these do-gooders in the UK don't look after the UKs needy because its not fashionable enough.

Eventually they'll learn, but it'll be too late.

Archived