The largest manufacturer in the UK is Indian.

How come people spend so much time following these things but actually do not work for these companies to make actual social changes ?????

KUKA robots stole their jobs?

Production has been transferred to emerging markets?

Technological advance has made human workers obsolete?

You only need a very small part of the workforce to do the work nowadays. The rest have pointless jobs in the service sector.

What amazes me is that there are people on this forum who can't see the wood for the trees, we in this country are expected to place a higher value on Indian lives then the upper class rich Indians do. But these do-gooders in the UK don't look after the UKs needy because its not fashionable enough.

Bassman,

You think the distribution of aid serves the do gooding liberal, I think it serves the global plutocrat.

Who's right?

Bassman,

You think the distribution of aid serves the do gooding liberal, I think it serves the global plutocrat.

Who's right?

You are right of course, however, the average idiot bleeding heart liberal believes that aid is virtuous and thereby endorses the schemes of the Plutocrat.

Archived