Help Me Find A Tv

So im looking for a tv around the 19-24" mark and ive set myself a budget of £150 its only for the bedroom so doesnt need to be mindblowingly brilliant.

I would consider refurbished, ex display, etc

I know I am going to get some stick for this. Currys have some refurbs on offer for home delivery but a new one would be better and you can collect from store see link below. Check out product 620435 by typing the code in to search. I've just checked some others and there's a 24" Logik down from £229.99 to £149.99 with built in CD player, product code 091012. You could also look at 509342 and 926227 both of those are also Logik and all three Logiks are available to reserve and collect in store

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/redirect.jhtml?qid=7a04c44724ba15cbc3d8d93fcc2d2fff&searchfor=currys&action=pick&pn=1&n=77dd9441&ptb=9F647A32-3BB0-4568-8FAC-D203A89F711A&ptnrS=YRxdm053YYgb&ss=&st=bar&cb=YR&pg=GGmain&ord=0&tpr=&redirect=mPWsrdz9heamc8iHEhldERneE%2BwBsmyTUtU8uYE93rWLG%2B5Gs6kzt4yPxegrfc0D&ct=AR

So im looking for a tv around the 19-24" mark and ive set myself a budget of £150 its only for the bedroom so doesnt need to be mindblowingly brilliant.

I would consider refurbished, ex display, etc

I've got one of these as a bedroom TV. It is absolutely fine. I wouldn't put it in the living room, but the picture quality is perfectly good enough. Cheap too.

thanks for your post denlin not from me you wont there is nothing wrong with a refurbs at all i think they offer the most value for a competive price ive actually got some logik appliances in my household so i know there not the best but they are by far not the worst.

I know I am going to get some stick for this. Currys have some refurbs on offer for home delivery but a new one would be better and you can collect from store see link below. Check out product 620435 by typing the code in to search. I've just checked some others and there's a 24" Logik down from £229.99 to £149.99 with built in CD player, product code 091012. You could also look at 509342 and 926227 both of those are also Logik and all three Logiks are available to reserve and collect in store

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/redirect.jhtml?qid=7a04c44724ba15cbc3d8d93fcc2d2fff&searchfor=currys&action=pick&pn=1&n=77dd9441&ptb=9F647A32-3BB0-4568-8FAC-D203A89F711A&ptnrS=YRxdm053YYgb&ss=&st=bar&cb=YR&pg=GGmain&ord=0&tpr=&redirect=mPWsrdz9heamc8iHEhldERneE%2BwBsmyTUtU8uYE93rWLG%2B5Gs6kzt4yPxegrfc0D&ct=AR

Thanks also nikki for your input on this will defo have a look on the argos website see what i can bring up.

Argos have a good sale on TVs at the moment.

For example, Bush 22 inch reduced from £199 to £139.

Thank you also sibon this one is of great interest to me i do like the widescreen models more than the standard box type im fully aware they dont suit everyone but for what i look for in a tv they are the best.

I've got one of these as a bedroom TV. It is absolutely fine. I wouldn't put it in the living room, but the picture quality is perfectly good enough. Cheap too.

Archived