Pro-Israeli groups cancels Palestinian childrens' art

That's outrageous. How dare anybody become offended by other people's art and attempts to express themselves, it's totally outrageous that a Jewish group made a request like that. The next thing you know next time somebody draws something they don't like there will be death threats and murder attempts against the artists, bombing, riots which result in the death of hundreds, armed raids on embassies.

Oh actually, hang on, that actually happened and it was all done by Muslims! Bit hypocritical to start whinging about other people's right to express themselves really.

you're mixing stuff up - loony fascist muslim behaves outrageously means that all other muslims can be dismissed as sub human and treated accordingly, muslims carry collective guilt in a way that no other group does - would you say that a loony right jewish atrocity entitles someone to dehumanize all jews in retribution, cos I wouldn't.

Oh and there is a significant minority of palestinians who are christian(c. 333,000,around 10%) can their pictures be shown or are they also condemned by association?

Shameful behaviour from them. What are Israeli pressure groups trying to hide ?

And for those of you who think it was unsuitable :

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/09/09/BA921L2H5J.DTL#ixzz1XaOOaKsq

Oh look, the children angle. Maybe they should do a begging advert on TV or something, I'm certain person would give to their cause.

you're mixing stuff up - loony fascist muslim behaves outrageously means that all other muslims can be dismissed as sub human and treated accordingly, muslims carry collective guilt in a way that no other group does - would you say that a loony right jewish atrocity entitles someone to dehumanize all jews in retribution, cos I wouldn't.

Oh and there is a significant minority of palestinians who are christian(c. 333,000,around 10%) can their pictures be shown or are they also condemned by association?

Did I say anything like that? I was simply making the point that the OP is having a hissy fit over a small group of Jews objecting to a local exhibition. Sorry, but what the muslims did about those cartoons was on a large scale and international, there were huge protests against them and riots. It's slightly hypocritical to object one group objecting to some art when the other has a far longer, deeper and more destructive record of doing exactly the same.

And as far as "a loony right jewish atrocity entitles someone to dehumanize all jews in retribution, cos I wouldn't", well you should ask CXC3000 about that seeing as he does it on this board every single bloody day.

That's outrageous. How dare anybody become offended by other people's art and attempts to express themselves, it's totally outrageous that a Jewish group made a request like that. The next thing you know next time somebody draws something they don't like there will be death threats and murder attempts against the artists, bombing, riots which result in the death of hundreds, armed raids on embassies.

Oh actually, hang on, that actually happened and it was all done by Muslims! Bit hypocritical to start whinging about other people's right to express themselves really.

What was offensive about the art these children wanted to exhibit?

The cartoons you mention that lead to the death threats were of an offensive nature.

Everyone has the right to express themselves but not to offend, maybe you should learn the difference. :roll:

The cartoons you mention that lead to the death threats were of an offensive nature.

Everyone has the right to express themselves but not to offend, maybe you should learn the difference. :roll:

Classic tactic of the terrorist. When isreali kids can do the same in a Islamic centre get back to me.

Oh look, here's the cavelry. You cannot help but offend some people, it's a fact of life. Muslims offend me, what can I do?

Good, nothing but Islamic propaganda.

How do you know given that it has been cancelled ?

The Zionist propaganda is that it is Islamic propaganda you accept the former and agree to be kept in the dark regarding the latter.

Some people are unfortunately blind however those that are fortunate enough to be able to see really shouldn't poke themselves in the eyes with a sharp stick.

Archived