Pro-Israeli groups cancels Palestinian childrens' art

Oh look, here's the cavelry. You cannot help but offend some people, it's a fact of life. Muslims offend me, what can I do?

are you drunk? your posts are very difficult to follow - what has the 'cavalry' got do with it - is your point that you don't like muslims and therefore other people should not have access to the artwork of palestinian children, including christian and atheist ones?

despite the quip, still don't understand your post - are you saying that understanding any children's experience of war is exploitative, or just palestinian children?

Do you watch TV? There are always begging ads on TV featuring children to pluck away at the public's heart strings. The same goes for animals.

Oh look, here's the cavelry. You cannot help but offend some people, it's a fact of life. Muslims offend me, what can I do?

My post was to Naivelittlepup so you are the cavelry coming to his aid.

If muslims offend you that is your problem, live with it.:roll:

What was offensive about the art these children wanted to exhibit?

The cartoons you mention that lead to the death threats were of an offensive nature.

Everyone has the right to express themselves but not to offend, maybe you should learn the difference. :roll:

Yes. I think you need to learn the difference between things not being offensive and things not offending you. This art offended the group which put pressure on the exhibitors to cancel.

Basically what you are saying is that if something offends you it's offensive, but if it offends other people but not you it's people having the right to express themselves. That's absolutely hypocritical. If one group can claim the right to be offended how can they denigrate the right of another group to find things offensive?

Or are you of the opionion that only Muslims have a right to be offended and the rest of us just have to lump it and put up with extremist Muslims 'expressing themselves'.

Do you watch TV? There are always begging ads on TV featuring children to pluck away at the public's heart strings. The same goes for animals.

well, being human, starving and war damaged children do 'pluck' my heartstrings I kind of see it as part of the reason for having a heart.

but that's nothing to do with the question, which is should right wing zionist groups prevent people from seeing the artwork of palestinian children who have experienced war - perhaps your being offended by any muslim who has the cheek to live in the world means it does!!

perhaps we could have an exhibition of palestinian child artwork from kids who have a certificate to prove they are christian or secular - would that cheer you up?

My post was to Naivelittlepup so you are the cavelry coming to his aid.

If muslims offend you that is your problem, live with it.:roll:

Ok, so it's okay for you to post on CXC3000s thread backing him up but people who disagree with you must come in one by one to grace your presence, or perhaps that if more than one person disagrees with you it's a conspiracy?

Again, you're a hypocrite. Perhaps the rest of us should object to your blatant partisan support of CXC3000 or again, does this only work one way? You really need to work on this sense of entitlement you have....

You're right I can, but that doesn't work both ways.

what doesn't work both ways? do you think that all muslims are offended by you? is there something about you that causes muslims to stop and stare in horror? is it because you look like audrey hepburn? are muslims offended by audrey hepburn - we need to know.

Ok, so it's okay for you to post on CXC3000s thread backing him up but people who disagree with you must come in one by one to grace your presence, or perhaps that if more than one person disagrees with you it's a conspiracy?

Again, you're a hypocrite. Perhaps the rest of us should object to your blatant partisan support of CXC3000 or again, does this only work one way? You really need to work on this sense of entitlement you have....

ooh get her! why are people who agree with the OP hypocrites? the standard of zionist argument is very poor today I must say.

ooh get her! why are people who agree with the OP hypocrites? the standard of zionist argument is very poor today I must say.

As was quite clear from my post, that poster was objecting to more than one person who disagreed with him/her posting on a thread describing them as 'cavalry' when she herself was acting as 'cavalry for another poster'. Do keep up.

I've found the Islamist argument quite poor myself today. Consisting of 'what I don't like is offensive, what other people find offensive is just freedom of expression'. My cat could put together a more coherent argument.

Archived