Pro-Israeli groups cancels Palestinian childrens' art

the question is whether we will tolerate having our political, cultural and human agendas dictated to us by the representatives and supporters of powerful, paranoid states like israel and saudi arabia, criticism of both is stifled whilst other similar countries (eg gaddafi's libya) are bombed to hell. we then learn that amongst the tortured of libya are some that we put in their torture houses - who are now in charge.

only with free access to information and opinion can we make our own mind's up and be free.

interestingly, the arab spring may be about to bust the cosy status quo on both saudi and israel - the new governments are less pally with the west (that's why NATO was so keen to get on the right side of the inevitable) and I look forward to the reopening of the gaza border with egypt. Israel's killing of 10 egyptian border guards was rash, they need to learn to play the game like the rest of the world.

The Zionists despise the internet because of the very fact you've posted, Frank (the bit in bold).

If only they could control the internet and stop all the exposé of their sick, murderous actions, the world would be a better place (for them anyway).

Well, it ain't gonna happen. The more heinous acts they engage in, the more they'll be brought out in the open.

The Zionists despise the internet because of the very fact you've posted, Frank (the bit in bold).

If only they could control the internet and stop all the exposé of their sick, murderous actions, the world would be a better place (for them anyway).

Well, it ain't gonna happen. The more heinous acts they engage in, the more they'll be brought out in the open.

In terms of you, the word, "Loser," only has one letter "O" doesn't it?

In terms of you, the word, "Loser," only has one letter "O" doesn't it?

oh come on audrey, that doesn't make sense again,'loser' only ever has one 'o' otherwise it would be 'looser' or perhaps 'losoer' - what on earth do you mean?

at best it's an attempt to stifle debate with personal insults and that's not what forums are for, we know you are 'offended' by (all?) muslims, you have ,I guess, racially predetermined views - express them, join the debate, I am not easily offended and believe that real debate is necessary for democracy to exist.

Oh riiiiiiiiight. So there's an all powerful zionist conspiracy manipulating the world but they can't control the interwebz, even though we've seen in countries like China and Iran this is possible. Erm....maybe they're not that powerful at all in that case or...oooh, don't exist!

Was anybody offended by this exhibtion and ask for it to be cancelled?

that's irrelevent, if someone's offended by an exhibition of children's art responses to witnessing war , they can go screw, whether it's gazans or israelis or 1940s german children - the reason it was banned was that a right wing faction of zionists (not jews, the people who interrupted the israeli orchestra the other week were largely liberal jews) have a racist hatred of palestinians (including secular and christtian palestinians) and powerfully object to anything that humanizes them.

it has to stop and the new arab spring governments may be the start.

that's irrelevent, if someone's offended by an exhibition of children's art responses to witnessing war , they can go screw, whether it's gazans or israelis or 1940s german children - the reason it was banned was that a right wing faction of zionists (not jews, the people who interrupted the israeli orchestra the other week were largely liberal jews) have a racist hatred of palestinians (including secular and christtian palestinians) and powerfully object to anything that humanizes them.

it has to stop and the new arab spring governments may be the start.

So you're advocating war then?

hiya cxc, all fascists and thought police hate it for the same reason, zionist or otherwise, that's why julian assange is facing deportation, I am not specifically anti zionist, I hate fundamentalist, religious based bigotry of any kind including islamic fascism in saudi and bush blair christian crusading in iraq and afghanistan - they all want to keep me in the dark and feed me the BS they think god gave them the right to profess. when a saudi executioner cuts someone's head off or amputates an arm, it's no better or worse that an IDF sniper putting a round through a palestinian's head in my opinion.

it's barbaric and fascist

So you're advocating war then?

oh audrey - no I am not advocating war, I am a non war kinda guy - I am advocating the opening of the egyptian border and the assimilation of the beseiged population of gaza into a 'greater arab' palestinian/egyptian state with the palestinians full citizens.

I would really really hope that israel wouldn't respond by starting world war 3 cos I like being alive and I have a daughter I hope will die of old age in 70 odd years time.

why would opening the egypt border lead to war?

Archived