Pro-Israeli groups cancels Palestinian childrens' art

FRANK

He's obsessed with Jews. There is a line that he crossed that many of us realised many moons ago. You'll notice that despite being told certain facts on the ground, he chooses to ignore them and post identical threads with identical simplistic emotive nonsense - I genuinely believe he's actually mentally ill and needs help (he's also got copromania - an obsession with poo, i'm not even joking). The reason he was banned from DS this time was for pretending to be a Jew in order to incite hate AGAINST Jews. If thats the sort of free speech you're defending, please think again.

have thought again - this forum is full of vile islamophobic, racist crap that stifles debate - any discussion is picked up on by the likes of MJ scuba who is a BNP activist but pretends not to be in order to make the thread a platform for racial hatred against any brown skinned person with islamic beilefs and cxc is no better or worse - perhaps he is a nutter a fundamentalist or whatever, but so are the fundamentalist right wing zionists who call opposition to the barbarity of israel 'jew baiting' and stifle debate about the most important geo political issue in the western world.

The palestinians are seeking recognition at the UN - the process will be stopped by America with the support of the UK and nutjob zionists will continue to build illegal settlements on another people's land claiming that Yahweh said they can - justifiable?

'intimidated'? how am I intimidated? -it means to instill fear, to coerce, to cause to act -and I have to say that I am no more intimidated by cxc than I am by the racists fascists zionists islamists and other bigots who infest this forum.

I have the same attitude to all bigots - say your piece, I have no fear of you and I will happily engage in discussion.

does that clear it up?

'intimidated'? how am I intimidated? -it means to instill fear, to coerce, to cause to act -and I have to say that I am no more intimidated by cxc than I am by the racists fascists zionists islamists and other bigots who infest this forum.

I have the same attitude to all bigots - say your piece, I have no fear of you and I will happily engage in discussion.

does that clear it up?

I am aware of its meaning hence my use of it.

have thought again - this forum is full of vile islamophobic, racist crap that stifles debate - any discussion is picked up on by the likes of MJ scuba who is a BNP activist but pretends not to be in order to make the thread a platform for racial hatred against any brown skinned person with islamic beilefs and cxc is no better or worse - perhaps he is a nutter a fundamentalist or whatever, but so are the fundamentalist right wing zionists who call opposition to the barbarity of israel 'jew baiting' and stifle debate about the most important geo political issue in the western world.

The palestinians are seeking recognition at the UN - the process will be stopped by America with the support of the UK and nutjob zionists will continue to build illegal settlements on another people's land claiming that Yahweh said they can - justifiable?

Lol I've never been involved with the BNP. Frank you just know that's a lame attempt to shout down any view that differs from your own.

He is a bad man mentioning Zionist crimes we all know that only Muslims and White People commit hate crimes.

Off with his head.

Oops that should be White non-jewish people.

Well no, but I tend not to like people who say teenage girls who try to leave their husbands deserve it when they have their noses cut off.

Archived