Islamophobia, how ridiculous!

Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?

• Yes, it's irrational
    • No, it's a fact and makes sense

As you are fond of saying yourself, links, proof please.

I've found this:

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/danielpycock/danpycock/956/what-do-british-muslims-think-of-the-uk/

Which seems to indicate that extremists are not a tiny minority based on polling on opinions:

Bout time someone printed the facts about Westernerphobia, well done.:thumbsup::clap:

What about Westernerphobia or the Israeliaphobia regularly displayed by CXC3000?

There is certainly a great deal of Westernophobia displayed by the Muslim extremists as they know our way of life is much better, that is why they hate us as we are a far bigger threat to them then they are to us.

There is certainly a great deal of Westernophobia displayed by the Muslim extremists as they know our way of life is much better, that is why they hate us as we are a far bigger threat to them then they are to us.

I think a more accurate statement would be that; "we are more a threat to their anachronistic way of life than theirs is to our way of life."

That has got to be the most idiotic post ever !!!

They hate us because we have a better way of life ???

Surely they would embrace our way of life and love us into the bargain?

The cheese has finally slipped from your cracker !

Archived