Islamophobia, how ridiculous!

Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?

• Yes, it's irrational
    • No, it's a fact and makes sense

There is certainly a great deal of Westernophobia displayed by the Muslim extremists as they know our way of life is much better, that is why they hate us as we are a far bigger threat to them then they are to us.
Exactly and with the glorious 'Arab Spring' we can only hope that the new leaders have a more sensible up to date approach to life which can no longer be stifled by archaic/medieval religious leaders.

Internet, mobile phones and all forms of TV now let the young people in these backward mentality countries see how other live, and especialy how downtrodden women are, stoned for wearing a bra, I ask you.

I thought the figures were very conservative TBH, almost to a point that they would feel uncomfortable to let their reel feelings be known.

You could well have a point there, I also wonder how many were Muslim women whose husbands/fathers answered for them as did happen in some elections.

Exactly and with the glorious 'Arab Spring' we can only hope that the new leaders have a more sensible up to date approach to life which can no longer be stifled by archaic/medieval religious leaders.

Internet, mobile phones and all forms of TV now let the young people in these backward mentality countries see how other live, and especialy how downtrodden women are, stoned for wearing a bra, I ask you.

You are aware that dictators like Mubarak ran Islamic states with a small I and religion was not at the heart of it? Furthermore they used the state machine to supress the nutters. Democracy in the middle east could put the nutters in power or let them have a Lib Dem style kingmaker grip on power.

Study methods developed through 10 years of sudy at university, yours?

Would you care to answer my question rather than spout arrant nonsense and misspell 'study'. There's a good chap. :D

I see you edited you original reply. Clearly you re-read it and realised how ridiculous it sounded.

That has got to be the most idiotic post ever !!!

They hate us because we have a better way of life ???

Surely they would embrace our way of life and love us into the bargain?

The cheese has finally slipped from your cracker !

Take a deep breath, engage brain.

The Western way of life is far more seductive, exciting, comfortable, profitable..... (I could go on but I hope you get the point) than the primitive way of life the Islamic extremists would wish us to live. The extremists know this and they also know that without their barbaric pressure they would loose their believers to our way of life, and as such we are a threat to their way of life, far bigger than their threat to Western civilisation.

As to why they don't embrace our life, I'm surprised that you even have to ask this question, they believe that they wont go to heaven if they don't follow their primitive rules.

That's the problem with fundamentalist believers, it's all about the afterlife.

You are aware that dictators like Mubarak ran Islamic states with a small I and religion was not at the heart of it? Furthermore they used the state machine to supress the nutters. Democracy in the middle east could put the nutters in power or let them have a Lib Dem style kingmaker grip on power.

They kept control because they claimed it was in the name of Allah/Islam

Your ability to ride your unicycle while wearing those big floppy red shoes is truly amazing.

The new leaders are going to get you foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.

Why do you think the West supported the 'Ancien Regime'?

It was because they could be relied upon to stifle popular demands which includes opposing Israel and Western interference.

The Israeli embassy in Cairo has already been routed.

The Western way of life is far more seductive, exciting, comfortable, profitable..... (I could go on but I hope you get the point) than the primitive way of life the Islamic extremists would wish us to live. The extremists know this and they also know that without their barbaric pressure they would loose their believers to our way of life, and as such we are a threat to their way of life, far bigger than their threat to Western civilisation.

Then the Islamic exremists would also turn on their own enlightened fellow muslims (A sort of reverse Islamaphobia) and start suicide bombing them.:o

Archived