Islamophobia, how ridiculous!

Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?

• Yes, it's irrational
    • No, it's a fact and makes sense

Your ability to ride your unicycle while wearing those big floppy red shoes is truly amazing.

The new leaders are going to get you foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.

Why do you think the West supported the 'Ancien Regime'?

It was because they could be relied upon to stifle popular demands which includes opposing Israel and Western interference.

The Israeli embassy in Cairo has already been routed.

Reminds me of typical a Gaddafi/Saddam Hussain Arabian nights time period rant.

Rubbish, they kept control with huge military power and corruption, the weapons were supplied by us of course. 'Theirs profit in them thar heathen hills'.;)
Where is it in east Africa where the muslim leaders are denying aid to their starving millions? Some huge miltary power.:rolleyes:

Take a deep breath, engage brain.

The Western way of life is far more seductive, exciting, comfortable, profitable..... (I could go on but I hope you get the point) than the primitive way of life the Islamic extremists would wish us to live. The extremists know this and they also know that without their barbaric pressure they would loose their believers to our way of life, and as such we are a threat to their way of life, far bigger than their threat to Western civilisation.

As to why they don't embrace our life, I'm surprised that you even have to ask this question, they believe that they wont go to heaven if they don't follow their primitive rules.

That's the problem with fundamentalist believers, it's all about the afterlife.

You contradict yourself, if your analysis is correct (it's almost certainly incorrect) their belief in heaven makes all the plus points about our way of life pale into insignificance therefore comfort and profit are merely temporal distractions and they have no need to fear the 'seduction of the West'.

Many of those that have engaged in terrorism against the west have been exposed to education and the 'good life' in Europe/UK/US and Canada free from the shackles of primitive mullahs.

Your analysis is found to be wanting in the extreme.

Perhaps it is fortunate that your arguments for Islam generally are better than your arguments against Islamic militancy.

You contradict yourself, if your analysis is correct (it's almost certainly incorrect) their belief in heaven makes all the plus points about our way of life pale into insignificance therefore comfort and profit are merely temporal distractions and they have no need to fear the 'seduction of the West'.

Many of those that have engaged in terrorism against the west have been exposed to education and the 'good life' in Europe/UK/US and Canada free from the shackles of primitive mullahs.

Your analysis is found to be wanting in the extreme.

Perhaps it is fortunate that your arguments for Islam generally are better than your arguments against Islamic militancy.

So are you saying that if I convert to islam and become a suicide bomber I won't get forty virgins when I get to heaven?:sad:

What? You were the one simplistically lumping muslims and arabs together. Maybe you should put that thesaurus away and stick to words you understand.

Could you also tell me whose views I am copying please.

You obviously know nothing about what the Arab spring is all about then! Muslims!

Archived