Islamophobia, how ridiculous!

Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?

• Yes, it's irrational
    • No, it's a fact and makes sense

Well clearly I am ignorant as I do not know who the 'extremist apologists' are hence my question. :rolleyes:

Look up the only two words in the description and you shall be enlightened! Easy!

(P.S. there were 3 words in the original description, but it's your quote, so!)

It kind of proves you wrong, it says Arab-Muslim. If you had put that, then you would have been correct, you didn't though...

As I said, your being pathetic... The phrase banded about is "Arab spring", we all know what it means, shame you don't, it's making you look silly!

Ok, maybe I didn't explain it well enough for you.

The Muslim extremists hate our way of life, the moderate Muslims are attracted to it, which is what threatens the extremists so much.

I know what you meant despite its inherent lack of clarity.

I still take issue with you however, an Islamic religious extremist may well fear that the faithful will have their heads turned by western decadence, do you really believe that we were bombed for religious reasons?

7/7 happened because of usury and immodesty?

9/11 happened because of insobriety and tolerance of homosexuality?

The attacks were a result of foreign policies executed by the West, Islam is used by those directing the attacks to motivate and or reinforce those tasked

with carrying out the attacks.

The PLO was a secular organisation they carried out attacks against the West and Israel they used Palestinian Nationalism motivate those tasked with the actions.

The common thread is the pro-Zionist policies carried out by the West.

I know what you meant despite its inherent lack of clarity.

I still take issue with you however, an Islamic religious extremist may well fear that the faithful will have their heads turned by western decadence, do you really believe that we were bombed for religious reasons?

7/7 happened because of usury and immodesty?

9/11 happened because of insobriety and tolerance of homosexuality?

The attacks were a result of foreign policies executed by the West, Islam is used by those directing the attacks to motivate and or reinforce those tasked

with carrying out the attacks.

The PLO was a secular organisation they carried out attacks against the West and Israel they used Palestinian Nationalism motivate those tasked with the actions.

The common thread is the pro-Zionist policies carried out by the West.

I think that obviously different groups of terrorists have different motives, the PLO and Palestine for example, and the Iranian funded terrorist groups. However, for the extremists that are attached to the global Jihad movement such as Al-Qaeda I think that what I am suggesting does fit.

Indeed. The phrase Arab Spring refers to a western backed phenomenon. They happen to be muslims of course because it has happened in mainly muslim countries. Whether it proves to be what you are clearly implying, where radical islam takes over, remains to be seen.

You've mis-quoted me!

P.S. Don't Islam and Muslim warrant capitalisation in your book?

Why are you blaming the West?

The series of protests and demonstrations across the Middle East and North Africa has become known as the "Arab Spring", and sometimes as the "Arab Spring and Winter", "Arab Awakening" or "Arab Uprisings" even though not all participants in protests identify as Arab. It was sparked by the first protests that occurred in Tunisia on 18 December 2010 following Mohamed Bouazizi's self-immolation in protest of police corruption and ill treatment. With the success of the protests in Tunisia, a wave of unrest struck Algeria, Jordan, Egypt, and Yemen, then spread to other countries. The largest, most organised demonstrations have often occurred on a "day of rage", usually Friday after noon prayers. The protests have also triggered similar unrest outside the region.

In some instance, the West has given support, but at an arms length...

You never admit when your blatantly wrong... Just change the goal posts (oops there only metaphorical goal posts!) to a point where you think you can laud it... But as usual, your wrong! Also it sounds like you've got Westernophobia!

Of course it was, but can you explain what you mean by "Western Decadence"?

The attacks were a result of foreign policies executed by the West, Islam is used by those directing the attacks to motivate and or reinforce those tasked with carrying out the attacks.

So why did British Muslims carry out the cowardly 7/7 attacks?

Of course it was, but can you explain what you mean by "Western Decadence"?

So you truly believe that 7/7 was a blow against insobriety and immodesty :hihi:

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office need a political analyst like you :hihi:

Get rid of your big red shoes and unicycle give your notice in at maccy d's

and get down to Whitehall pronto. :hihi:

The attacks were a result of foreign policies executed by the West, Islam is used by those directing the attacks to motivate and or reinforce those tasked with carrying out the attacks.

So why did British Muslims carry out the cowardly 7/7 attacks?

US & UK foreign policy is an oft cited reason/excuse for terror attacks against the two countries, but it's lame and lazy. If it was about US & UK foreign policy, then you need to ask, why have dozens upon dozens of other countries been targeted by Jihadis too, some of which are amongst the most peaceful and tolerant and welcoming to all including Muslims, and have little to no involvement in 'Islamic countries'?

So if it's about the US and UK, it's also about France, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Canada, Russia, Turkey - pretty much anywhere that Jihadists have plotted to attack.

Archived