Islamophobia, how ridiculous!

Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?

• Yes, it's irrational
    • No, it's a fact and makes sense

OP, look at this :

India - Terrorist, insurgent and extremist groups :

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/terroristoutfits/index.html

All non-Muslim btw.

You gonna say anything about the above or is your hatred of anything 'Muslim' not going to allow you to do that ? :cool:

I bet muslims have killed more thru terrorism over the last ten years than all of those put together, hardly a week goes past without muslims killing muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Malaysia etc etc etc etc

Of course there has been, but islamic terror has rewritten the standards of depravity. 60 plus dead in afganistan yesterday alone, all killed by the Taliban.

They will never take out all the self righteous doorstep disciples that are the Jovo's though.

wish they bloody would though...

religion is for those with no self belief that are scared of mortality.

I bet muslims have killed more thru terrorism over the last ten years than all of those put together, hardly a week goes past without muslims killing muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Malaysia etc etc etc etc

Only because the media choose to mention it. How many innocents have died at the hands of non-Muslims ?

Oh wait! - it's not worth reporting because it wouldn't sell newspapers :cool:

So there's been no other terrorists on this planet over the last decade ? :cool:

Most terrorists have political or personal gain at the heart of what they do. Islamic terrorists hate everything, even themselves. They are the essence of pure evil.

All muslims want similar things, the only thing that determines whether or not they are terrorists are the actions they take to achieve their goals. The definition of terrorism might change.

I don't trust people who;

a) Believe in irrational, collective stupidity.

b) Brainwash children into the same stupidity.

c) Then use that stupidity to try and influence government policy or ask for special treatment.

Some religious groups do seem to be very good at all of the above.

Nobody has asked the question of how deep the views of the extremists run. Until recently I assumed the nutters represented only themselves. From what I've read in Blair's autobiography for example those views are far more widespread but only a few are prepared to take action. There was also the Cameron tour of mosques where he learned that large numbers believed in 911 conspiracy crap.

Most terrorists have political or personal gain at the heart of what they do. Islamic terrorists hate everything, even themselves. They are the essence of pure evil.

All muslims want similar things, the only thing that determines whether or not they are terrorists are the actions they take to achieve their goals. The definition of terrorism might change.

My Bold=

Stop talking bull manure, it's like me saying all non muslims hate muslims due to the actions of some. :roll:

My Bold=

Stop talking bull manure, it's like me saying all non muslims hate muslims due to the actions of some. :roll:

But I'm right aren't I? That's something you don't like and you know the saying, "The truth hurts." The game is up.

I don't trust people who;

a) Believe in irrational, collective stupidity.

b) Brainwash children into the same stupidity.

c) Then use that stupidity to try and influence government policy or ask for special treatment.

Some religious groups do seem to be very good at all of the above.

Couldn't have put it better myself. It's worth noting that today's extremist is tomorrows mainstream. So far only a tiny minority have demanded sharia law recognised by the UK state and it's practised privately in people's homes currently. What will happen when the demand for it to be part of UK law becomes mainstream and millions of Muslims want it? We'll hear speeches about 'contribution to the UK economy' 'a multicultural society' etc etc as if that somehow means British law should be reorganised to suit non British values.

Archived