Islamophobia, how ridiculous!

Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?

• Yes, it's irrational
    • No, it's a fact and makes sense

Most terrorists have political or personal gain at the heart of what they do. Islamic terrorists hate everything, even themselves. They are the essence of pure evil.

All muslims want similar things, the only thing that determines whether or not they are terrorists are the actions they take to achieve their goals. The definition of terrorism might change.

And these claims are based on what evidence?

It really sounds like you just want to believe that so much that you are trying to convince yourself and others.

Unless you happen to have something to refute Robert Pape, a University of Chicago political science professor and former Air Force lecturer who studied all terrorist acts since 1980, and concluded ALL terrorist acts had a common denominator (you can do your own research on that)...you're are (as Mafya said) talking bull.

But I'm right aren't I? That's something you don't like and you know the saying, "The truth hurts." The game is up.

You are wrong again, what game are you on about?

I was born here and England is my country, Pakistan may be where my parents are from but England is the country I class as home.

I also don't hate English people because my wife is English but I do hate anyone who is an out and out racist.

Unlike you i don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Maybe you've missed the point that was being made, only a tiny amount of Muslims have been radicalised, so to fear all Muslims is irrational, or a phobia.

Maybe you've missed the point that so called islamaphobia is about the so called irrational fear of islam, not of muslims. Islam being an ideology that can sentence you to death for writing a critical book, drawing controversial cartoons or simply drawing an image of muhammed. An ideology that calls for the death of apostates, homosexuals and fornicaters. An ideology that imposes genital mutilation on millions of children every year. An ideology where so called 'honour killings' are still rife. An ideology that imposes strict roles of conduct on muslims and that willingly casts them out if they don't tow the line. An ideology where women are still far away from reaching emancipation/equality with their non muslim sisters and an ideology where the koran, hadith and sharia law are the only thing that matters leaving millions of children ignorant of the richness of knowledge that we have accumulated over many centuries leading to the technologically advanced society that we benefit from in the world today.

Bearing all that in mind, is it irrational to fear this ideology? I'll let you decide.

Where is your evidence, next you'll be telling me that there is a God and this is all it's plan!

Where's your evidence, to back up your false "All Muslims are terrorists/ all terrorists are Muslims" tripe?

You are the one who has put this erroneous supposition forward, therefore the onus falls on you for supplying the proof.

And these claims are based on what evidence?

It really sounds like you just want to believe that so much that you are trying to convince yourself and others.

Unless you happen to have something to refute Robert Pape, a University of Chicago political science professor and former Air Force lecturer who studied all terrorist acts since 1980, and concluded ALL terrorist acts had a common denominator (you can do your own research on that)...you're are (as Mafya said) talking bull.

They are not claims, they are facts based on extensive study for about past 40 years and date from more or less from the creation of islam in 632AD, which was created to counter the spread of Christianity, to the present day.

BTW all terrorists do not have a common denominator

Where's your evidence, to back up your false "All Muslims are terrorists/ all terrorists are Muslims" tripe?

You are the one who has put this erroneous supposition forward, therefore the onus falls on you for supplying the proof.

Read the OP again, I didn't say all Muslims are terrorists, I did however say all the terrorists in question on the show were Muslims!

Do you understand the difference...?

Now, please answer the question I asked you!

Did I, or did I not, just say that all muslims want similar things and that the only difference was the actions they take to achieve their goals? Are you suggesting that a person's thought does not make them dangerous?

BTW, the first rule of policing is not to get into an argument.

Read the OP again, I didn't say all Muslims are terrorists, I did however say all the terrorists in question on the show were Muslims!

Do you understand the difference...?

Now, please answer the question I asked you!

Was the show about Muslim terrorists?

Archived