Islamophobia, how ridiculous!

Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is it irrational to have a fear of Muslims who have been radicalised?

• Yes, it's irrational
    • No, it's a fact and makes sense

Oh but they do and the evidence, new evidence everyday, is available to support the fact. You can even read through the BS spouted on here to come to that conclusion.

Ohhh nooooo they don't.

Just thought I'd bring the conversation down to your level. ;)

Why do you hate all Muslims.?

I'd say that Islamophobia is as justified as any other phobia such as Arachnophobia. A tiny amount of spiders have the potential to harm you, just like only a tiny percentage of Muslims have the potential to harm you.
What about Westernerphobia or the Israeliaphobia regularly displayed by CXC3000?

Ohhh nooooo they don't.

Just thought I'd bring the conversation down to your level. ;)

Why do you hate all Muslims.?

Because of the study I've undertaken over the last 30-40 years and no, I'm not going to be sidetracked, but thanks for trying.

So are you trying claim that it's natural to have a fear of Muslims because all the Muslim terrorists have been Muslim. Have you thought this through? :huh:

You do try it on. It may well be natural to have a fear of Muslims because all the Muslim terrorists have been Muslim, perhaps you think that 'natural' and 'rational' are interchangeable?

Those that believe that 'all muslims' are terrorists must be few and far between, however, the majority of muslims will tell you that they are opposed to terrorism unfortunately terrorists until caught profess to be against terrorism (it's called cover !).

Those that fear (Islamic) terrorism have no way of knowing the terrorist from the general population of muslims do they?

You could of course argue that fear of terrorism is itself irrational given that terrorist incidents are relatively rare, others will argue will that the rare incidents often have very significant consequences.

You need to distinguish between 'natural' and 'rational' when you clear that up you will still be on the horns of a dilemma re rationality.

That's not what he posted, you quite intelligently have used the word 'some' which puts you in a whole different intelligence bracket. :D

Archived