Unfair,Unrealistic Insurance prices!!

vize

How about damage to other people's property? How about if someone is injured so much that they can't work again?

Perfectly good cars are being scrapped all the time. Not long back the government was paying people to scrap their cars and buy a new one (to create consumer demand).

We have a welfare state paid for out of our taxes to take care of those unable to work.

Private insurance is a con.

I was paying £450 with 6 years no claims, then it went up to £650 with 7 years no claims, now its £950 with 8 years no claims.

Same car, Same insurer.

The only thing I can get out of them is Asian gangs have been making false claims in a big way and they have to get the money back, told me to watch a program on TV about it.

I think its more than this, I think its to pay for 911, the wars and the Banking **** up.

Already pay for the NHS through our taxes.

Insurance is just a con, to allow some barstewards to get rich at the expense of the people.

The NHS won't pay the damages you cause to someone else (and their property).

You could drive down the street and cripple the driver of a ferrari. Not only do you now owe him £100 grand for his car, you owe him millions in compensation for the injuries. The NHS isn't going to help you pay any of that, and that's why insurance exists.

For years now insurance companies have reported annual losses on car insurance, if that's true then they aren't profiteering as several people have suggested, and if it isn't true then the OFT will soon kick them into touch.

The NHS won't pay the damages you cause to someone else (and their property).

You could drive down the street and cripple the driver of a ferrari. Not only do you now owe him £100 grand for his car, you owe him millions in compensation for the injuries. The NHS isn't going to help you pay any of that, and that's why insurance exists.

For years now insurance companies have reported annual losses on car insurance, if that's true then they aren't profiteering as several people have suggested, and if it isn't true then the OFT will soon kick them into touch.

The only people driving £100k Ferraris are the people working in insurance!

My aunty was killed by a broker driving a nice car for crying out loud. Her life was valued at £20k. Would I eckers owe millions in compensation for injuries, at a push I'd owe £20k no more, and that's if I crashed and injured them in the first place!

Car insurance is a scam.

Perfectly good cars are being scrapped all the time. Not long back the government was paying people to scrap their cars and buy a new one (to create consumer demand).

We have a welfare state paid for out of our taxes to take care of those unable to work.

Private insurance is a con.

You reckon the welfare state will pay me my loss of earnings when someone either carshes into my car or knocks me down and I am unable to work again..? .why should I have to buy another car when it's someone else's fault that my original one was written off...? Who pays for all this in your world of no-insurance companies..?

You reckon the welfare state will pay me my loss of earnings when someone either carshes into my car or knocks me down and I am unable to work again..? .why should I have to buy another car when it's someone else's fault that my original one was written off...? Who pays for all this in your world of no-insurance companies..?

If you think insurance is god damn important than maybe you would have insured yourself against loss of income.

If it's you that causes the loss of earnings for someone else then it's quite reasonable to require that it's you that pays for it (and hence that insurance against such an event be compulsory and your responsibility).

Basically you're trying to get out of taking responsibility for your actions chem1st because you don't like the cost of insuring yourself against the potential risks. You could always choose not to drive!

Archived