Leaving Tea In The Bottom Of The Cup

I have just remembered someone dipping bread and butter in their tea, I can't think who it was but I know it wasn't me :gag::gag: Now look what you've done dragging up horrible memories that are best forgotten :gag::gag:

Oh lord my mother used to do that and feed it to me when I was a kid! Id forgotten all about that!

I have just remembered someone dipping bread and butter in their tea, I can't think who it was but I know it wasn't me :gag::gag: Now look what you've done dragging up horrible memories that are best forgotten :gag::gag:

Oh lord my mother used to do that and feed it to me when I was a kid! Id forgotten all about that!

My late ex-bro-in-law used to dip his bread and dripping into his tea. ( :gag: ) my ex fiancé's sister used to "butter" her toast with dripping, and dip that in her (:gag: sweetened :gag: ) tea.

Ugh!

I despise the stuff but I always have to make it for my OH and family and various friends who visit my hovel and occasionally I`ll pick up a cup by accident and drink it.

According to everybody, my screaming, spitting, yelling "OH GOD, IM DYING!!!" is a bit Drama queenish of me but they need to understand exactly how much I despise the muck.

Coffee, THATS my tipple! Even though it makes me hyper and hits me harder than a tot of rum.

My late ex-bro-in-law used to dip his bread and dripping into his tea. ( :gag: ) my ex fiancé's sister used to "butter" her toast with dripping, and dip that in her (:gag: sweetened :gag: ) tea.

Ugh!

Ì take it that your ex fiance's sister didn't follow Islam then plaintalker ?

My cousin used to sprinkle sugar on his toast at breakfast time and dip that into his tea. :gag: I won't even dip biscuits in mine it would spoil the tea not to mention the biscuit which is meant to be crisp not a soggy mulch.

I love tea, I must drink 10-12 mugs each day, don't drink much coffee though, I like and iced coffee if we go to a coffee shop when we are out and about.

Ugh!

Oh hot toast and dripping, pure heaven :love: Why did we have to learn about the dangers cholesterol :sad:

Oh yeah! I remember! Do YOU leave tea or coffee in the bottom of your cup/mug/bucket/trough/prostitutes` shoe? Or do you drink the lot? You greedy little monkey.

I always leave a bit of coffee in the bottom of the cup. I suppose I think there might be some coffee grounds in it. Or more likely a bit of soggy biscuit. Bleagh!

I will spoon (and eat) out any biscuit that I have been unfortunate to loose into my drink; if it's a chocolate biscuit then this is best done immediately if it's a plain then it can be left until the drink is almost finished hmm but before you have your biscuit you could have hot toast and pork dripping with jelly. Oh my goodness I am so hungry now.

What about people who ask you to make them a drink...? They all have their little ways of doing it.

My OH, being naturally full of contempt for me simply holds up her cup and waves it at me, sometimes tapping it with a fingernail to get my attention if Im not looking. She doesnt say a word, just holds up that damn cup and tap tap tap taptaptaptap until I move my arris.

Archived