What is a moderate muslim?

Is it possible to be 'Moderate' and 'Muslim'?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Is it possible to be 'Moderate' and 'Muslim'?

Anything from JESUS about killing?

All OT refs the Jewish bit :hihi:

All quotes are from the Bible. A book that Christians have in their homes and places of worship.

Now, back to that discussion about whether a Muslim can be moderate -i.e. choosing to disregard parts of their holy book that are no longer relevant in a modern society.

All quotes are from the Bible. A book that Christians have in their homes and places of worship.

Now, back to that discussion about whether a Muslim can be moderate -i.e. choosing to disregard parts of their holy book that are no longer relevant in a modern society.

Thought not:roll:

I'm beginning to see religion in a different light, all I'm reading here is accounts of Adultery, prostitution, and people getting stoned all day. No wonder so many of you eagerly await the return of the messiah.

danot, Do i believe Jesus was the son of God? No idea:| Ill ponder that one till I ffind out. Do I try to live my life according to the Sermon on the mount? Yes, but fail most days. ISLAM HAS NO SERMON ON THE MOUNT. It's like the Old testiment but taken litrally. This is why I cannot see how one can be moderate and Muslim. Maybe one could be moderate within Islam, within a none islamic nation? However the reason for that would only be due to lack of power and control. IMHO.

Thought not:roll:

Jesus never mentioned Sheffield Wednesday either. Why not? He's supposed to be omnipotent, capable of time travel and returning from the dead.

So according to you, Christians can ignore the parts of the Bible that they don't like and still be considered as faithful followers of their religion, yet Muslims can't?

Why? What makes you think that?

Jesus never mentioned Sheffield Wednesday either. Why not? He's supposed to be omnipotent, capable of time travel and returning from the dead.

So according to you, Christians can ignore the parts of the Bible that they don't like and still be considered as faithful followers of their religion, yet Muslims can't?

Why? What makes you think that?

New Testiment is Christian, not OLD:roll: old is reference and taken in contex with its time, this is how its taught. Again is this how the Koran is taught? Plus ive never said Christians can pick and choose. What ive said is the Koran is taught Litrally and Muslims are taught to follow its words Litrally. Am I wrong?

New Testiment is Christian, not OLD:roll: old is reference and taken in contex with its time, this is how its taught. Again is this how the Koran is taught? Plus ive never said Christians can pick and choose. What ive said is the Koran is taught Litrally and Muslims are taught to follow its words Litrally. Am I wrong?

Judaism Christianity and Islam are just successive iterations of the same nonsense.

The Old Testament is a gift from your moderate Zionist pals Mr Plop. The Jewish religious texts will make your teeth go curly !

Archived