What is a moderate muslim?

Is it possible to be 'Moderate' and 'Muslim'?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Is it possible to be 'Moderate' and 'Muslim'?

Again, is the korans words to be taken literally? is whats written in the koran last more relevent/important/correct than first? Do you have to follow just some or all the sharia law as a MUSLIM?

3 simple questions, im saying to be a Muslim the answer is yes. As that is the case you cannot be moderate and a Muslim. Or am I wrong? Why no answer?

You've had various answers but you have chosen to disregard them.

You're in no position to say that, since you aren't Muslim. I believe that your sole purpose in starting the thread is to engender ill-feeling towards Muslims.

I think that's pretty shameful.

You've had various answers but you have chosen to disregard them.

You're in no position to say that, since you aren't Muslim. I believe that your sole purpose in starting the thread is to engender ill-feeling towards Muslims.

I think that's pretty shameful.

Show me where my 3 questions have been answerd?

Again, is the korans words to be taken literally? is whats written in the koran last more relevent/important/correct than first? Do you have to follow just some or all the sharia law as a MUSLIM?

3 simple questions, im saying to be a Muslim the answer is yes. As that is the case you cannot be moderate and a Muslim. Or am I wrong? Why no answer?

i keep saying. if you want answers go ask a Muslim. the mosque is open!.

When did you stop beating your wife?

do you notice how there's non way to answer than simple question that says you didnt beat her. its a leading and badly written question designed to provoke a desired response

your questions are as bad.. no one is answering them because they are inane questions written to solicit the answers you want.

your failing here Plop. as clint eastwood said in magnum force. Mans got to know his limitations. yours are on show.

Archived