Save hundreds at comet ??

Its just an auction. Given that they are the only poeople putting into the auction means that they rig the start prices to make sure they get their money out of the product with what they have in it and the rest is profit and can only go up. I cannot see an end time on the bidding so your not really getting a bargain because they will just wait until the profit is high enough so your bid will always seem inflated in comparison to a real auction.

Get on Ebay.

I have looked on there before and noticed people have bid and the bid plus the postage was more than the original price.:hihi:

would say they must be crazy then as I would not pay more than the original price and if they did so they must be nuts .

posted as some one may be thinking of going to buy a item from there and sure if they see the same item on here for less . they will buy and most of the items listed are well below the in store price :suspect:

Archived