Oh Dear George Osborne

True or not it failed to stop him achieving high office which was the purpose of the article.

Could that be because of the help of others who might have had something on him ensuring he would say or do anything to save his reputation. This does indeed pose some very serious questions about who is really running our country.

Is it alleged he is still a recreational drug user?

Don't know but if he's done it before as is alleged he may do it again. It may indeed explain why he is leading us into another recession and ignoring all advice to enact a 'plan B'. Also maybe explains why he's got a such a bulbous nose and why he looks so pasty!:hihi:

Could that be because of the help of others who might have had something on him ensuring he would say or do anything to save his reputation. This does indeed pose some very serious questions about who is really running our country.

The fetid cesspit of politics and tabloid media is starting to feed on itself. Social media will ensure that everything is 'out' and I have a ringside seat. Bring it on.

The fetid cesspit of politics and tabloid media is starting to feed on itself. Social media will ensure that everything is 'out' and I have a ringside seat. Bring it on.

I hope your right, I wouldn't trust any of our political figures as far as I could spit. I have long since believed that being corruptible is the only way to the top in politics as things stand.

I hope your right, I wouldn't trust any of our political figures as far as I could spit. I have long since believed that being corruptible is the only way to the top in politics as things stand.

Aye, a good post. Most of the buggers are in it for what they can get out of it, or indeed what they can "fiddle" out of the system. The last couple of years has proved that beyond all doubt.

Regards

Angel.

Oh come on, are you saying that Blar wasnt averse to a bit of blow in his student days? Precott was a food addict (aided by bulimia) Mandelson uses poppers, good old Alistair was floating on uppers due to his depression. How far do you want to take this?

To the point where we hand them a shovel and bury them up to the neck in sand at the low water mark, so they can finally do something useful.

Anyone who takes illegal drugs in their youth, or at any other time, and then goes about making laws penalising other people for taking drugs, should admit their offences, and suffer the appropriate punishment according to the laws they made.

For George Osborne, and a number of other peers and MPs, that means up to fourteen years in prison and/or an unlimited fine, just like it does for the rest of us.

I remember reading about Osborne's alledged drug use and liaison with a hooker about a year ago, the news story came and went in one day. I'm surprised that the tooth sucking moralisers of the Daily Mail / Telegraph / Express didn't run with the story ad infinitum.

But then again if it had of been a Labour Chancellor snorting coke & shagging a call girl, we'd have never heard the end of it.

Its almost as if the Tories had someone connected to the press running their PR for them - someone who could kill an unhelpful story....

Archived