Domestic cleaners

a few months ago i ask everybody what a certain cleaning company was like now i need to ask again

does anybody know

n and r domestic cleaners

what they are like?

they are coming round tonight to see me they look like two very nice and polite woman il let everybody know what there like when they have been

but any info would be great

Please this is not a advertise your friends business thread im only asking for info about these cleaners

they came last night to have a look around very nice couple of girls:thumbsup::thumbsup:

they are fully insured and quite cheap they have a very good experience background aswell which is rare

and police checked

so if you are reading this lady's (i know you will)

yes you can come and clean for me!!!

• 3 weeks later...
a few months ago i ask everybody what a certain cleaning company was like now i need to ask again

does anybody know

n and r domestic cleaners

what they are like?

they are coming round tonight to see me they look like two very nice and polite woman il let everybody know what there like when they have been

but any info would be great

Please this is not a advertise your friends business thread im only asking for info about these cleaners

they came last night to have a look around very nice couple of girls:thumbsup::thumbsup:

they are fully insured and quite cheap they have a very good experience background aswell which is rare

and police checked

so if you are reading this lady's (i know you will)

yes you can come and clean for me!!!

Of course it isn't.:hihi:

• 4 months later...

Archived