Hate crimes against disabled rise. We're not that civillised really are we?

yes there is hatred against disabled people.

A former Forum member once tried to tell me that my disabled nephew was a "life unworthy of life", and that he "should have been put down at birth".

Naturally, he got an earful. (And then some)

If that's who I think it was (began with B and ended with t) he's still here under another name. Tries to be a bit more civilised these days, but it's never too far from the surface.

Ahhhhh :hihi:

And also because my recollection may be flawed - but if you're reading this Mr ***** ***** formerly known as ********* and currently under the username ***** and goodness knows how many other names inbetween -

It isn't big or clever to hate disabled children and wish them dead; especially not when you're talking to their family. If you had any gonads you'd apologise.

And also because my recollection may be flawed - but if you're reading this Mr ***** ***** formerly known as ********* and currently under the username ***** and goodness knows how many other names inbetween -

It isn't big or clever to hate disabled children and wish them dead; especially not when you're talking to their family. If you had any gonads you'd apologise.

Hmmm, that could take some working out.

You sure it aint just hearsay ?

Scum, the lot of them! :rant:

They should lock them up and throw the key away, people who attack the disabled are scum and should be treated as such! :rant:

And that includes all the Daily Mail readers on here IMO! We cannot help the fact we do not work for money, it is NOT our fault the current system will not let us work!

Am i missing something. Whats attacks on the disabled got to do with daily mail readers?

Wrong, if I could get a job that would let me earn full minimum wage on part time hours, I would willingly accept a CUT in my benefits to enable this.

But with the current plans of the likes of George Osborne, this will not be possible.

And no, I am NOT workshy, I have done voluntary work for over 20 years, not my fault some idiot from Remploy in 2007 accused me of lying about every word of it.

Wow mate. You are proper angry:confused:

Archived