Horse Riders Using Mobile Phones

If you take it slowly and carefully this will not happen. If the horse starts prancing about turn your engine off and let the rider go past you instead. A bit of consideration is all that is required.

And then have to pass it again - I think not...

After 25 years of riding bikes, I would consider myself safe enough to go past a horse - unlike some idiots (on bikes and in cars) that go flying past them..

Ok - I've quoted post 6. But I still can't see where anyone is encouraging people to use phones on horses, or where there is anything at all to suggest I use my phone in the car. Can you?

OK I concede, you have won the bucket of horse muck, shall I post it? ;)

And then have to pass it again - I think not...

After 25 years of riding bikes, I would consider myself safe enough to go past a horse - unlike some idiots (on bikes and in cars) that go flying past them..

nope they will go behind you:loopy:

If you are safe to go past then you know that a horse will not just suddenly decide to dive at you. If it is scared of motorbikes you will know a long time before you are about to overtake and you can stop to let the rider get out of your way

I ride a horse that is scared of lorries. Whenever a lorry is scaring the bejebus out of him the driver turns the engine off and I walk so that I am behind them. They have to stop for maybe a max of 30 seconds and nobody nearly dies.

nope they will go behind you:loopy:

If you are safe to go past then you know that a horse will not just suddenly decide to dive at you. If it is scared of motorbikes you will know a long time before you are about to overtake and you can stop to let the rider get out of your way

I ride a horse that is scared of lorries. Whenever a lorry is scaring the bejebus out of him the driver turns the engine off and I walk so that I am behind them. They have to stop for maybe a max of 30 seconds and nobody nearly dies.

Thought you may be a horse rider....tell me, do you use your mobile while on the horse ?

Archived