School bus attacked in Pakistan

Mecky

Im suprised at the lack of posts on this thread.

Pakistani kids lives less important or something?

Less important to you Islamophobes, no doubt. One day you might get the idea that the Taliban is only supported by a small number of Muslims, just as the EDL and BNP are only supported by a small number of Christians, even though Christians invented fascism. I don't think the revolutions in the Arab world are in support of Taliban-type policies, but moves towards democracies. The moves towards democracy among Muslims is far stronger than examples of atrocities by the Taliban.

There are plenty of examples of Israelis killing children if you want to condemn them too. Just google "Palestinian child shot by Israeli" and you get stories like;

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/not-guilty-israeli-soldier-shot-palestinian-girl-17-times

Less important to you Islamophobes, no doubt. One day you might get the idea that the Taliban is only supported by a small number of Muslims, just as the EDL and BNP are only supported by a small number of Christians, even though Christians invented fascism. I don't think the revolutions in the Arab world are in support of Taliban-type policies, but moves towards democracies. The moves towards democracy among Muslims is far stronger than examples of atrocities by the Taliban.

There are plenty of examples of Israelis killing children if you want to condemn them too. Just google "Palestinian child shot by Israeli" and you get stories like;

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/not-guilty-israeli-soldier-shot-palestinian-girl-17-times

Less important to some islamophobes.

Not all.

Mod Note

Posts deleted for criticising moderators and moderation, if you have a problem with the way the board is moderated or with particular moderators then take it up with the helpdesk.

Your blasé attitude for what happened, is pretty sick. Tell us, what was your real reason in posting this story ?

I had no reason for posting this story as i didnt post it.

Oh do learn to read.

Now, what about those poor little kiddies?

Its terrible dont you agree?

Archived