School bus attacked in Pakistan

Mecky

How odd.

Such a horrific loss of life and yet so few comments :(

That could be because not many people are obsessive Islamophobes like you. As bad as this incident is it pales compared to atrocities being carried out in Mexico by drug cartels. I won't mention the religion of these people.

That could be because not many people are obsessive Islamophobes like you. As bad as this incident is it pales compared to atrocities being carried out in Mexico by drug cartels. I won't mention the religion of these people.

Ive not mentioned religion and have no intention of doing so.

Your having a go at the wrong person.

Now if you prefere to play petty point scoring instead of making a worthwhile comment about this sickening incident then you are as sick as the gunmen who pulled the trigger.

...Now if you prefere to play petty point scoring instead of making a worthwhile comment about this sickening incident then you are as sick as the gunmen who pulled the trigger.

Really?

Contradicting your opinion on an internet forum is as bad as shooting children??

Get off your high horse and stop being so ridiculous.

Ive not mentioned religion and have no intention of doing so.

Your having a go at the wrong person.

Now if you prefere to play petty point scoring instead of making a worthwhile comment about this sickening incident then you are as sick as the gunmen who pulled the trigger.

You don't have to mention religion as most of your posts are about Islam and if this wasn't a thread about Islam you wouldn't be posting. And by arguing that petty points-scoring is as bad as mass murder of schoolchildren you've undermined your own condemnation of the killers. Have you ever seen many media headlines about petty points scoring? You condemn the killers and then say what they did is no worse than petty points scoring. You're all over the place.

You don't have to mention religion as most of your posts are about Islam and if this wasn't a thread about Islam you wouldn't be posting. And by arguing that petty points-scoring is as bad as mass murder of schoolchildren you've undermined your own condemnation of the killers. Have you ever seen many media headlines about petty points scoring? You condemn the killers and then say what they did is no worse than petty points scoring. You're all over the place.

As far as im concerned this ISNT a thread about islam.

My feelings on the cult are well known but this isnt about that. Its about the murder of inocent children. If you want to make it religious then thats up to you.

Just dont expect me to get involved with it on this thread.

Archived