School bus attacked in Pakistan

Mecky

As far as im concerned this ISNT a thread about islam.

My feelings on the cult are well known but this isnt about that. Its about the murder of inocent children. If you want to make it religious then thats up to you.

Just dont expect me to get involved with it on this thread.

Are you being dishonest or just delusional? Arguing that you're not obsessed with Islam is like Hitler saying he wasn't obsessed with Jews. Do you really think given all your past posts about Islam that anyone would believe your comments on these killings are driven by anything other than Islamophobia? And I'd love it if you didn't get involved on this, and any other, thread, Mr One Issue.

Are you being dishonest or just delusional? Arguing that you're not obsessed with Islam is like Hitler saying he wasn't obsessed with Jews. Do you really think given all your past posts about Islam that anyone would believe your comments on these killings are driven by anything other than Islamophobia? And I'd love it if you didn't get involved on this, and any other, thread, Mr One Issue.

More droning on:roll:

Youll be pleased to know you are now on my ignore list so i dont have to bother with your petty arguing again.

Pakistani Taliban have now claimed responsibility, the childrens "crime" was belonging to a tribe that have supported the government of Pakistan rather than throwing their lot in with the child murdering mediaval savages.

Hopefully the pakistani security services will act swiftly to deal with everyone involved in the planning and execution of this vile attack.

Pakistani Taliban have now claimed responsibility, the childrens "crime" was belonging to a tribe that have supported the government of Pakistan rather than throwing their lot in with the child murdering mediaval savages.

Hopefully the pakistani security services will act swiftly to deal with everyone involved in the planning and execution of this vile attack.

Makes me sich to my stomach:(

That could be because not many people are obsessive Islamophobes like you. As bad as this incident is it pales compared to atrocities being carried out in Mexico by drug cartels. I won't mention the religion of these people.

Does it take an Islamophobe now to be disgusted by such events? True about Mexico, perhaps it's less of a discussion point for us in the UK since we don't have a large portion of our population of Mexican origin, with fluid population movements between the two (I don't mean tourists)? Also Islamists pose a greater threat to the UK than Mexican drug gangs wouldn't you agree (never heard of Mexican drug gangs planning a bomb attack on us yet)?

Archived